Paypal Credit Account Disappearing!

spatte3
New Community Member

This is the second time I've gone to access my paypal credit account and it has disappeared. When I called about it they said the system is updating! Thanks alot for letting us know ahead of time, if it is truly an update. Most system updates during business hours require warning in advance.

This is unbelievable not being able to access my paypal credit account on my paypal homepage, and there is NO EXPLANATION given! This is unprofessional and terrible customer service.

Anyone else?

Spatte3

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

MaryElizabeth
Contributor
Contributor
I was informed by PayPal that o the 7 the they would be doing site maintenance. I saw it for a few days before it was going to happen. I was on my Android tablet.😉
Login to Me Too

jettstarr
New Community Member

ok; so it sounds like no one should think of using paypal credit. is it a scam? i had bill me later before. that worked just fine; until paypal started there own. am i right?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I had Bill Me Later and now PayPal Credit.  Both have been great services, no problem.  I just paid off my last promotional purchase, never paid any interest. I would be quite happy to use it for more purchases, especially for business inventory.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.