PayPal needs to do their investigation on market and Shop

Goddess18
I don't know why for the life of me this website is deem to be safe after purchasing after from them a month ago used my credit card a few seconds later it was the client not sure why cuz they're just got paid that day never the less I was directed to go through PayPal luckily I had PayPal so I sent the money through PayPal they receive the money a couple days later but never receive the goods surprise surprise turned out to be a scam after looking into this thoroughly I contacted the seller only through web chat ask them if they could provide a return label or some update information they said they do not provide tracking label information on free shipping I then said how am I supposed to keep tabs on the order had shipping details they did not answer I also asked them cook concerns about the mini reviews El people paid but never received the item surprise surprise no answer they told me I would get the item on a certain date that they came never received it I asked them to either returned my money back or provide some kind of tracking details never got either I had to contact PayPal Dewey Hughes complaint against them that are free some funds for the market and Shop couldn't access the fun I'll PayPal the investigation of them then then I contacted my bank without a fraud investigating Department within 24 hours I was able to receive my fault money back shame on this company a typical Goodell scam they are located in England Great Britain what are using an address here in United States of Florida after thoroughly looking into it it turns out that the address they're using its base in Florida the address that they have provided to their located in is actually based in Florida what's call a copy tronics which is a legitimate company many people have called the police to verify and this company does document printing inking office supplies materials so you have a so-called company market and Shop offering deals Electronics and discount deals and they're using an address based here in the u.s. big red flag. And after doing various Google search bad reviews from understand hundred reviews all saying the same situation that I was in so I'm not quite sure what's scamadvisercom for but they need to rethink their priorities even Google has said it safe when really it's not in my mind Google search engine which is supposed to be safe as a rule out unsafe website and scamadvisercom I got scammed so much for them doing the research all I can say is people beware and Surly do your research as the saying says if it's too good to be true it so Galaxy
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I gave up after a few lines of run on words which don't make sense.

Please write with full sentences that describe what happened.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@DPCreations wrote:

I gave up after a few lines of run on words which don't make sense.

Please write with full sentences that describe what happened.

same old ,same old,buyer found a site which offers goods at fantastic price and decide to buy.

There is a website which sells electronic goods based in Flroida but shipped from overseas locations,mostly China,but they do state that Florida office is just an office with no inventory.

The problem with these sites is that if the item turns out not as described,they ask you to return to China.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As a buyer you just need to be more vigilant in thoroughly investigate potential sellers before making a purchase.  PayPal doesn't screen sellers for shipping origiation points other than the members listed PayPal mailing address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.