PayPal Working Capital Error Code 555?

AWPerative
Contributor
Contributor

So I just recently paid off a $1500 loan with PayPal Working Capital (which I started in October 2017) that helped me through leaner months of my business. I made a $500+ payment a few days ago, paying it off far ahead of schedule.

Now that business is back up again, I wanted to try another PPWC loan, but I keep getting denied and getting error code 555. I was on the phone with PPWC and they said that it was because they could not verify my address. I did move during the time I was paying off the loan but I used the old address and new addresses to no avail.

Is there any way to appeal this decision, because I really liked using this way to fund my business operations (freelance writer/content creator) and it would be a shame to have to go elsewhere. I have been using PayPal for over 10 years, you'd think they would reward a loyal customer and someone who paid off their loans ahead of schedule.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.