PayPal Here Questions and Troubleshooting

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

While the general release of this product has not yet begun, this thread is here for questions about the product. If you're in the initial limited release and have experience with the card reader, please feel free to ask or answer questions in this thread. If you have questions about how PayPal Here works, please feel free to post them here too.

Before asking a question, please take a look at the PayPal Here FAQ, and read through the previous questions in the thread. Your answer may already be available! 🙂

Feedback posts should be made in the Feedback about PayPal Here thread in the Your Voice forum. If your post was moved from this thread, please look for it there. Thank you! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
635 REPLIES 635

anhell
Contributor
Contributor
Hi.

Im planning to travel to El Salvador these days and I wanted to leave a travel plan but that country is not on the list where it says: Where are you going?

What can I do? Can I choose another option?

thanks 

Login to Me Too

OH-PEN-ME
Contributor
Contributor

I signed up for the waiting list on March 23, 2012.  I, as yet, have not been notified that it is ready for download and or shipment.   I have red that others started receiving emails around 6-6-12 for theirs.

When can I expect notification?

Will it work on my Motorola Bravo Android phone (model MB520) running v 2.2.2.

A reply  would be nice.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that a new update for PayPal Here is available in the Google Play store.  Please update the app to ensure the best performance and compatibility.

OH-PEN-ME,

Sorry, that model is not supported.  We're continuing to work through the wait list. Thanks for your patience! 🙂

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

OH-PEN-ME
Contributor
Contributor

Where can I view a comprehensive list of what models of Android phoes ARE supported?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

RichardVal - Can you give me the model number for that one? I do show a couple of devices listed as Evo 4G with different model numbers, and I want to make sure we're talking about the same one.

UniqueOrigins - I'm sorry to hear that! Was the volume on the phone turned all the way up? Please let us know if the replacement device does the trick!

OH-PEN-ME - We don't currently have a public list of the devices or the reasons why they individually will not work, but I am happy to answer here to the best of my ability using the current information.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

OH-PEN-ME
Contributor
Contributor

What I was asking for is a list of Android devices that WILL work along with their OS versions that ARE supported by Paypal Here..

Thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Frank
Administrator
Administrator

Hi OH-PEN-ME,

Sorry for the confusion. That's what Olivia meant. We don't have a published list of compatible Android devices and OS versions but I know having that list would be very useful and we'll make sure your feedback is heard. 🙂

Thanks for your interest!

- Frank

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi OH-PEN-ME,

Sorry I wasn't clear. That is indeed what I meant as well. Thank you for clarifying, Frank!

Olivia

Login to Me Too

heidesign
Contributor
Contributor

I have a pantech burst 9070....2.3.5 version.... your list says 2.3.3 or higher & the 8000 is incompatible... but when I try to download it says not compatible?? Very frustrating to not have correct info... Why is my phone not compatible with the paypal here ??

Login to Me Too

Did you ever find out? I just bought an adroid running 2.3.5 and i have the exact same problem. Very frustrating!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.