PayPal Here Android SDK Error - BadConfiguration: Cannot proceed with this merchant account

StinkyHlavinka
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to integrate the PayPal Here swipers into a Xamarin Android app. Everything is fine until I try and give my credentials to the SDK. Specifically, the line containing the call to PayPalHereSDK.SetCredentials

public void InitializeSdk( Context context, string serverName, string accessToken, string refreshUrl, string expires, IPayPalHereSdkWrapperCallback listener ) {
        PayPalHereSDK.Init( context, serverName );
        PayPalHereSDK.RegisterAuthenticationListener( this );
        PayPalHereSDK.CardReaderManager.RegisterCardReaderConnectionListener( this );
        if ( !string.IsNullOrEmpty( accessToken ) ) {
            var credentials = new OAuthCredentials( accessToken, refreshUrl, expires );
            PayPalHereSDK.SetCredentials( credentials, new SetAccessTokenResponseHandler( listener ) );
        }
    }

My SetAccessTokenResponseHandler class implements the Com.PayPal.Merchant.Sdk.Domain.IDefaultResponseHandler interface. As described above, the OnError function is called when call the PayPalHereSDK.SetCredentials function. I'm given the error code "BadConfiguration" and the message "Cannot proceed with this merchant account. ready"

I've searched Google high and low and, I believe, and scoured SO pretty thoroughly. I can't seem to resolve the error, so I'm asking for help! Been stuck for a few days now!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

StinkyHlavinka
Contributor
Contributor

I ended up deleting my app and recreating it. Everything worked after that.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

StinkyHlavinka
Contributor
Contributor

I ended up deleting my app and recreating it. Everything worked after that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.