PayPal Cash Card always sold out!

mystieus
Contributor
Contributor

All my local PayPal cash card retailers  seem to never have them in stock. The CVS store told me Paypal are always late to resupply them.

And why is it no one knows how to reload these cards.. aren't they suppose to be reusable? I asked my local CVS and Dollar General to reload it and they told my they couldn't..

Please Paypal keep your retailers supplied. It has been a week  and no one knows when they will get them in.  My zip code <removed>.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

loyalty777
New Community Member

Same here! The retailers say they are not allowed to sell them anymore, and the register decline the reloads

Login to Me Too

mystieus
Contributor
Contributor

The problem i'm having is they have none to sell!!  These things sell out like hot cakes. I believe Paypal dont make as many cards as they maybe thinking these cards are reusable but as you know many store dont offer this feature. Stores use them as one-time reload cards.

Login to Me Too

manofsteel72558
Contributor
Contributor
I get my PayPal cash cards in Gulfport.Ms. 39503 CVS pharmacy Walgreens all sold out. Please help me. Thanks
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Sorry, you can try it with smartphone:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash

May have to break down and get a bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.