Pay Pal Here

DanielMOC

Greetings all,

A question about Items and Options when using Pay Pal Here:  I would like to give the customer an itemized listing on their credit card receipt.  So, instead of one listing and a total, I would like to be able to list "ITEM #____  $ varies,  ITEM #_____  $ varies,  etc.  Can I fill in the blank?  The "blank" is a non-monetary value.  So, if the customer charges five items, each one can be listed.  I, already, have pre-sets for other categories, but the ITEM NO. will vary all of the time.

Thanks for your support and suggestions.

Daniel

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

So you want to add an inventory item as "Item #____" with a variable price and you want to add another item named "Item #___" with a variable price, meaning you would have 2 identical items with the same inventory name.  It that correct?

Furthermore, you want even more inventory items with the same "Item #___" name.

It doesn't make sense to me for inventory management.

What you can do is add text for each item as you sell and then add the price.  It's not difficult.  That's the way I work for items which are not part of my inventory list.  It all shows up on the receipt, even on the printed receipt I give to each customer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.