New business paypal card

Jessie-Smith199
New Community Member
I got an email saying my new business paypal card is on its way. Yes it is a legit email. The problem is it doesn't tell me where it's being mailed. I've moved in the last few months and don't have access to my previous mailbox. I have my new address on here but i just seen it wasnt my primary so i just changed it. But my problem is i don't have a location on where paypal is sending this card. Any advice?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Have you setup mail forwarding from the old address to your new one? If so it shouldn't matter which one they sent it to.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Jessie-Smith199,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear of the confusion regarding the destination of your card.

The suggestion made by @angelleye is a good one, and you can also check with customer support to find out where your card is being sent. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.