New Packing Slip - Site Changes - Will not fit on page

hatenewformat
Contributor
Contributor

New Packing Slip - Site Changes - Will not fit on page. Went to print packing slip and they have changed it. It no longer has paypal logo and does not fit on regular size piece of paper. Want to change back to old system???????????????????

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

minniestuff
Contributor
Contributor

The new packing slip is absolutely WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

bigusdboating
New Community Member

Is it possible to get back to the old one that looked professional and printed nicely on 1/2 Page (better for environment) and it printed all of the information needed. New one is like going back to Stone Age - is anybody working on this???

Login to Me Too

artinsomnia

I'm having the same problem. I figured out how to change the orientation and shrink to fit but the printing comes out microscopic! I wish they would go back to the old format. I'm all for improvements but this new packing slip is worthless!

Login to Me Too

tony71

I agree that the new packing slip is uglier than the old one, but what really bugs me is that when I print it it's preceded by two pages of a graphic perhaps intended to be part of a pair of shears.  I can work around this if I remember to print the packing slip in back-to-front order and turn off the printer after the first page is printed, but that's cumbersome and if I forget, I wind up burning three times as much paper as necessary for the packing slip.  Has anyone found a way to turn off these two unnecessary pages permanently?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.