Need wired terminal

LynnatBFG
New Community Member

Our bookstore is in a metal building and we really need a wired desktop terminal to accept credit card payments.  Is this possible with Paypal Here?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal Here is a WIFI only connection - I'm sure there are work arounds, does your building have internet access ??  For example, if the building is wired for cable, you could easily connect a wireless router next to or in the same room as your reader.   If you already have an internet wired devices, then it's easy to add a wireless router.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

PayPal Here is a WIFI only connection - I'm sure there are work arounds, does your building have internet access ??  For example, if the building is wired for cable, you could easily connect a wireless router next to or in the same room as your reader.   If you already have an internet wired devices, then it's easy to add a wireless router.

Login to Me Too

LynnatBFG
New Community Member

Thank you for your help--I thought there might be a wired solution that is possible.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.