My account has been limited for 6 years due to a silly mistake. What should i do now?

Brengulis
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Im at my mid twenties just about to start a buisness but i have some very serious issues with my paypal account because a silly mistake i did over 6 years ago.

My account is limited because paypal has found that there are multiple accounts with similar information to mine and this cannot be appealed.

The thing is, it was around 7 or 8 years ago when i came to paypal used for some time and then got limited for this very own reason. For some time i wondered why did it happen? It wasn't for too long when i knew the answer - Propobly i unintentionaly, not knowing what paypal even is, created  an account when i was in my mid/early teen years for some reason i dont recall, i guess just tho show my friends how modern i am with all the internet stuff. Nevertheless i donn't remember any old account details and i have no way to delete it or even access it.

Fast foward 10 years. Now i'm sitting and wondering what to do and how to resolve this issue. Maybe there are someone who can show me a way to the right direction? I would realy appreciate any help.

p.s. I'm sorry for my bad English grammar.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.