My Cash prepaid card wont load into my account

bubbasAnn
Contributor
Contributor

Please help,

I just purchased this My Cash prepaid card to load into my Paypal account.  I have followed the listed steps to add funds, it asks "Load 130.00" ?  I click yes..... and it shows me a reply "null" ?  I am sooooo frustrated right now and I need my money to pay a bill.  Please someone help with any suggestions????

Thank you in advance.....

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

IHW
Contributor
Contributor

I have received multiple different messages at different times. The most common was "Null". But I also received "has already been redeemed" after trying a old card i used last week (without any problem i might add). After using the old card code, the "already redeemed" message would pop up. But every time i go back to the screen and type in my card code. It does say the card has the money and gives me the option to "load it up". It is after clicking that i get the error message, of course. I have also randomly received a "You must be logged in to redeem a refund" or something like that... 

I don't see this issue being resolved. So i believe i will go and request a refund and hope the check gets delivered to me without issue. 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Products/My-Cash-card-refund/td-p/762089

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

IHW
Contributor
Contributor

I decided to wait out the lengthy up to 14 day waiting period for a refund. It appears to be the only way out of this mess. 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Products/My-Cash-card-refund/m-p/762089#U762089

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

jmark13
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same problem. I've called support three times and they said they were aware of it and were working on it. I told them they were only hired to say that but that the people who are really supposed to be working on the issue aren't there at all. Not on Easter weekend. Wait until tomorrow before they do anything.

Login to Me Too

IHW
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing here. I was beginning to wonder if I was alone. When i called the person I talked to actually wasted a few minutes of both our time by having me try different browsers as if he didn't know. It was only after he said that i must be one of the ones afflicted with this issue that they are working on. He says something about noting my account so i'll be notified when it is resolved. Not looking like this is going to be fixed right away on a holiday weekend. Not holding my breath on being notified when it is fixed either. We'll see. 

Login to Me Too

Desir17
New Community Member

I received the SAME message! After attempting for 3 days, the error message now says its already been redeemed and I lost over 200$. Paypal or paypal cash can provide any solution.

Login to Me Too
Solved

IHW
Contributor
Contributor

I have received multiple different messages at different times. The most common was "Null". But I also received "has already been redeemed" after trying a old card i used last week (without any problem i might add). After using the old card code, the "already redeemed" message would pop up. But every time i go back to the screen and type in my card code. It does say the card has the money and gives me the option to "load it up". It is after clicking that i get the error message, of course. I have also randomly received a "You must be logged in to redeem a refund" or something like that... 

I don't see this issue being resolved. So i believe i will go and request a refund and hope the check gets delivered to me without issue. 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Products/My-Cash-card-refund/td-p/762089

Login to Me Too

bubbasAnn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello to everyone who read my post regarding paypal!  I thought you guys might be interested what is still going on with my prepaid paypal cash card.  Today I had an email sent from Paypal regarding my account stating that it was "Limited" access again.  They limited the ability to "Add Funds"  Hmmmmm.  I have to (Once Again) show proff of:  Photo I.D., Address, and Social Security #.  This is <removed> am so fed up with these guys and giving the go around on so many issues.  I have spent too much time having to resolve things in order to use this account.  This has caused me a great loss of work time and making money for my business.  Oh yeah, I recevied another email from Paypal's Senior Vice President of Customer Service and Operations / John McCabe, a request to fill out a customer service survey that will take only 15 more minuts of my time... There freakin funny... I done with Paypal........................................................................

Login to Me Too

IHW
Contributor
Contributor

You know, now that i think about it. When the girl at the store rang up my cash card. She **bleep** up and put the wrong amount in the computer and had to have the manager void it or something. I wonder if it is related. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

IHW
Contributor
Contributor

I decided to wait out the lengthy up to 14 day waiting period for a refund. It appears to be the only way out of this mess. 

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Products/My-Cash-card-refund/m-p/762089#U762089

Login to Me Too

IHW
Contributor
Contributor

Just an update. My refund check just arrived in the mail today. What a relief.  Only took 9 business days too, thankfully. It arrives in a very plain looking white envolope from some compay you've never heard of.   "Interactive Communications Intl. Inc.". So you have to keep an eye out for it. It won't be marked "paypal" or any such thing. It does say "accounts payable" in the address though. 

Login to Me Too

bubbasAnn
Contributor
Contributor

Well I made several attempts to process the funds, request a refund that was no way possible due to technical problems on Paypal  My Cash web site.  Until FINALLY today I tried to transfer the funds one last time and "IT WORKED!"  It processed immediately..?

Thank you..     .

Now I wonder if they will refund me the late fees that accumulated due the fact that this credit card company held my money for two weeks....  I will never recommend or use this service again...  My advice to everyone..?  DON'T USE THIS CARD SERVICE!

TO TRANSFER MONEY.... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.