My Account is limited !!!

mohammedHossain
Contributor
Contributor

An ebay seller gave me refund for some dollars and for that paypal made my account limited .Now I have uploaded my US passport and tution bill as they need it . 

How many days it will take to get my account back?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How long depends on the accuracy of the documents for confirming your identity.  PayPal will review the documentation to determine if it is acceptable or if more is needed.  It will probably take at least several days.

Login to Me Too

mohammedHossain
Contributor
Contributor

but my question is all of the documents are showing completed only proof of address in progress for last 2 days.When it will be copmpleted?And then the review will be started right? sanid111111111111.png

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you want specific information you will need to phone PayPal cusotmer service.  No users on this forum can provide that information.

What dis you provide a proof of your address?  That will be critical information.

PayPall will take time to review and investigate.  Resolution is not automatic; it requires an agent to actually investigate and review details.  There is no specific time for this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.