Multiple Personal and business account issues!!!!

KYULEE
Contributor
Contributor

MANY DIGNITARIES AND THEIR FAMILIES, MILITARY PERSONNEL AND THEIR FAMILIES, INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE EMPLOYEES AND THEIR FAMILIES, INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS NEED TO HAVE PAYPAL MAKE IT SO 2 DIFFERENT COUNTRY ADDRESSES, BANK ACCOUNTS, EMAILS, BANK CARDS, PHONE NUMBERS CAN BE ON ONE SINGLE PERSONAL ACCOUNT. THIS WILL MAKE THINGS BETTER FOR TAX TIME. ALSO WOULD BE A PLUS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ACCOUNTS!!!!! ALSO HAVING WHERE MULTIPLE DAUGHTER BUSINESSES ON ONE ACCOUNT WOULD BE A MAJOR PLUS!!!!

STEP UP TO THE PLATE EVEN IF THE REQUIRED HAS TO BE A SELECTION OF WHICH ACCOUNT TO REVIEW FIRST WITH EACH HAVING A SUMMARY, ACTIVITY, AND WALLET, WHERE INO SEND AND REQUEST and SHOP GIVES A SELECTION OF WHICH ACCOUNT WE WANT TO USE FOR IT AT THAT TIME, 2 DIFFERENT WALLETS, ETC ON ONE ACCOUNT WOULD MAKE PAYPAL A INNOVATED COMPANY GIVING CUSTOMERS A ADDED FEATURE SORELY NEEDED. Donotknowwhyitpostedtwice.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a user forum and not PayPal customer service.

SHOUTING about your disagreement with PayPal policies on a public forum isn't going to change PayPal policies.

You could phone PayPal customer service to express your disagreement.

If you still don't like the service, just find a different payment service.

Login to Me Too

KYULEE
Contributor
Contributor

ASSUMING I WAS YELLING INSTEAD OF EYESIGHT PROBLEMS!!!! 

I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE I CANNOT SEE SMALL TYPE!!!

I HAD TO HAVE A NEIGHBOR READ ME YOUR REPLY!!!

I AM IN THE NETHERLANDS AND DID CALL THEM.

THE PERSON STATED THAT THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE ASKING FOR SUCH.

POSTING IT HERE MIGHT HAVE THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE IT TO ALSO REQUEST IT.

SO STOP ASSUMING THAT ALL CAPS MEANS YELLING.

THERE ARE MANY WHO ARE LEGALLY BLIND OR WITH BAD EYESIGHT THAT EVEN WITH GLASSES NEED TO DO ALL CAPS.

FOR THOSE OF US WITH SUCH ISSUES THERE IS 2 WAYS WE DESIGNATE SHOUTING.

!!!!  WHAT WE WANT TO SHOUT !!!!

WHAT WE WANT TO SHOUT! (SHOUTING)

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Tallk to a banker or investment advisor,some of them offer global services for their clients.

if you have suggestions for Paypal,you can address them to higher echelon,not customer service.

we are not Paypal,just volunteers. 

Login to Me Too

KYULEE
Contributor
Contributor

sumiko: SUMIKO: REFER TO: 

/t5/About-Products/Multiple-Personal-and-business-account-issues/m-p/1166814#U1166814

ALSO PAYPAL ACCORDING TO LAWS IN MOST COUNTRIES DUE TO OFFERING DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS, DEPOSITS, WITHDRAWLS, CHARGING SERVICE CHARGES, TRANSACTION CHARGES, MONEY TRANSFERS, PAYMENT METHODS ARE ALSO A BANK WHICH OFFERS GLOBAL SERVICES.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Then why dont you just go to a local bank and discuss your issues with them,Holland is a big country,I am sure they have banks which cater to intl clients.

Login to Me Too

KYULEE
Contributor
Contributor

LIKE I SAID THEIR ARE BILLS I HAVE TO PAY THAT DO NOT DEAL WITH THE BANK IN THE NETHERLANDS SINCE THERE IS NOT ONE IN THE USA.

I HAD TO SET UP TWO PAYPAL ACCOUNTS JUST TO SEND MONEY FROM ONE BANK HERE IN THE NETHERLANDS TO A USA BANK. 

MONEY TRANSFERS INTERNATIONALL COST $25USD OR MORE DEPENDING.

THEY ARE BOTH PERSONAL ACCOUNTS.

MAYBE IF YOU HAD TO DEAL WITH SUCH THINGS YOU WOULD BE MKRE UNDERSTANDING BUT SINCE YOU ARE PROBABLY NOT EVEN A HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE NOR DEALT WITH ANY TRUE BANKING PROCEEDURES OTHER THAN MAYBE A SAVINGS AND CHECKING ACCOUNT AT A LOCAL BANK OTHER THAN PAYPAL WHICH IS IN ALL PURPOSES A BANK.

BELIEVE ME IF THE BILLS I HAD TO PAY IN THE USA TOO IDEAL WHICH IS A NETHERLANDS TYPE OF PAYPAL THEN I WOULD NOT USE PAYPAL AND DEAL WITH MOUTHY TROLLS AND INCONSIDERATE SO CALLED ADVISORS WHO PROBABLY HAD NEVER HAD ANY CUSTOMER RELATIONS TRAINING LIKE I HAVE HAD.

ALSO I NEVER TREATED ANY CUSTOMER NOR WOULD LET ANYONE ELSE TREAT A CUSTOMER IN SUCH A INCONSIDERATE, ASSUMING, AND TROLLING MANNER.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to understand PayPal policies, espicially for international accounts.

When you started PayPal use you accepted PayPal policies.

PayPal is not going to change policies and take more risk to satisfy your personal or financial needs;  you will need to find ways to manage your own finances and cash flow.  You do not get special financial services for your persoanl needs; your bills are your problem and not to be solved by PayPal customer service.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well, look at it like this: you say it costs $25 a pop for intl money order.  PayPal sends it for free or for much less. You get what you pay for.  An extra account is not much to ask when you're saving all this money.  Just get yourself organized.  Or get your own personal banker to facilitate the paying of your bills for you.  I swear, people getting more spoiled by the day, sheesh.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@sharpiemarker

I swear, people getting more spoiled by the day, sheesh.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please dont talk like that,otherwise you are just another inconsiderate,trolling,assuming loser with barely a high school education!

I have some constructive suggestions I can make,but I am not going to post here sinc I am a trolling,inconsiderate,assuming loser  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.