Moola Mania Sweepstakes

Joyfullyawake
New Community Member

Has anyone heard about the "PayaPal Moola Mania Instant Win Sweepstakes and Collect & Win Game?" I am at ultracontest.com and it says:

Grand Prize:
$10,000 transferred into your PayPal account. 
Description:
NOTE: To receive a free code, login with your PayPal account. A free code will be emailed to you. After you receive your code, Click Here and then fill out and submit the entry form. You may request 10 free codes per day. The PayPal Moola Mania Collect & Win Game will award one Grand Prize Winner $10,000 transferred into your PayPal account. Other Collect & Win Game prizes include - 5 FIRST PRIZES: $1,000 transferred into your PayPal account. 50 SECOND PRIZES: $100 transferred into your PayPal account. 500 THIRD PRIZES: $10 transferred into your PayPal account. 10,000 INSTANT WIN SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: $5 transferred into your PayPal account - Instant Cash Sweepstakes, Win Money. 
ARV:
$10,000.00 
Company:
PayPal, Inc. 
Eligibility:
Legal Residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., ages 18 or older and valid U.S. PayPal account holders in good standing at the time of registration and through the time of prize award 
Started on:
02/01/2018 

I have logged in a couple of times today and have not been emailed a code.
Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

could they be full of you know what?

collect all the paypal email address to scam you some more.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey everyone!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, and great question! This is a legitimate contest, and you can find more details along with how to enter here. I hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

rebel4fr
Contributor
Contributor

This contest (?) has been running since February 1 and I did not get an e-mail until February 10. Nothing works??? I have registered but cannot receive a 

code. How do you get to play this game????

Login to Me Too

Jayhawk2
Contributor
Contributor

Everytime I go to the Moola contest my McAfee security throws up red flags. It appears e.helloworldemail.com has had some issues in the past.

Login to Me Too

xfrik
Contributor
Contributor

I log in, but have no "plays" even though I have had plenty of completed transactions since Feb 1.  It is not working...

@PayPal_AshleyMwrote:

Hey everyone!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community, and great question! This is a legitimate contest, and you can find more details along with how to enter here. I hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day. 🙂

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

hackxx
Contributor
Contributor

Any way to contact Moola Mania Sweepstakes?

Login to Me Too

xfrik
Contributor
Contributor

It doesn't seem as though you can contact PayPal for any reason other than cash transaction related.  You can't call, you can't ask a question, lodge a complaint...  Can't even seem to get anything from the board "moderator" except boiler plate wild goose chase responses.

Login to Me Too

rebel4fr
Contributor
Contributor

Why does it not mention that you have to have a code to enter. My e-mail stated that now that I was registered, I could begin playing. Never happened???

Login to Me Too

RonS3
New Community Member
I have several transactions since Feb 1 that should qualify based upon the Rules... no plays awarded. Might not be a scam but is broken. Wasted my time.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.