Message Center Not Working

ChrisDownieUK
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

i purchased an ipadpro on paypals 0% deal with Apple. I have requested paper documentation to be sent to my home address as regards the deal and i have been told that they cannot send me one securely as Paypal Credit Services so won't. I haven't asked them to send it securely, just to send through the post so i have evidence of the deal and transactions, felt necessary because of occurrences at my end-good customer service to concerns i have,  i feel they should..fact ipad was £899 and i received a 12 pound late payment because the direct debit i set up did not activate.  I made sure to go into the bank on the 2nd one and check and get it put on file that i had been in and checked it was setup when they verified it was. Fact message center plays up, fact emails were not answered. Not just paypal related occurrences aswell or just computer related but alot of computer bad karma, foul play and discrepancies so to protect paypal aswell as myself i requested paper documentation especially as message center messages disappear after 90 days of the 0% deal and how it was paid off.

The only reason i have placed here is that i stated becase of discrepancies occurring my end I wanted paper proof. Well aswell as the direct debit not activating, an email appeared ignored yet the account then showed basic 'direct debit in operation' line in my summary shortly after i had emailed and got no reply with it  later then updating to full details.

Yesterday i tried to reply to their message center message and i took too long answering(it wasn't one line) and when i pressed send the message timed out with no proof of going and i was just sent to login screen. Luckily i am used to it and had cut and pasted. However on repasting the message, the send button would not send-this i am not used to. I contacted paypal on the email reply which they sent externally to me on marked 'webform' in my inbox which they replied to my initial message center message on before them then resorting back to message center and they have not as yet replied. My initial email they would not supply until i had asked multiple times, one time my being told it was best we switch to the telephone when i was requesting the initial message being posted, which GREATLY peeved me off, and my reply being correctly pulled up but my answering with great disrespect was shown with your saying to switch to the phone in order to get initial message i had sent posted in the message center which should have just required the initial message to be posted.(they replied with my answer to their unnecessary external webform which had no details and used that for my thread starter at the base of their message center post)

How it went:- Me to Message Center-> Them to my email-> My reply to their email by email-> Their reply in message center not answering all the things i had initially asked and putting the 'my reply to their email' at the base which did not show fact they had ignored stuff i had requested.

Sorry i think i should be supplied paper evidence of what went on if i request it- it is sound customer service as far as i am concerned that a company should reply sufficiently to concerns (remember why paypal exists) to put his mind at ease and shows that everything was above board especially as the 0% deal shows nothing on my actual bank statements just a direct debit to paypal marked paypal. And i remind you the message center send button now does not work yet it acted sufficiently to cause first attempt to send to go to login screen without proof of sent. I have emailed them without reply to get this message center thing sorted.  I have all ready checked whether further action would be required to end the credit account agreement if i pay the ipad pro off early in full which WAS the credit agreement and been told there wouldn't be(other than a request to close it if i can get in touch with them!). But paper proof would put my mind at ease as regards everything that has gone on.

Opinions / Paypal response??

Big Footnote (this is what i cut for pasting which would not send)

thankyou Sir but what do you mean you do not have the facility to send me a physical copy securely as Paypal Credit Customer Services. Could you maybe ask 'Paypal Signs Paper Contracts and has Board Meetings' or 'Paypal Secretarial Department' if you could use their printer and an envelope please and send me requested information. This is because of odd occurrences going on as allready mentioned involving YOUR COMPANY and my internet so would like paper evidence a contract with you actually existed and was made to enable purchase of an ipad pro on your 0% deal with Apple. And to show also on physical paper, it was getting paid off and i feel it necessary to show how it was getting paid off. That Sir would be the courtesy, but done for a concern so thus one done for good reason. Apple said to speak to you reference the terms and conditions, i will let them know your answer too. As i say because of occurrences, i would like it in letter form our contract proceedings, not just to protect me, but you too.
As regards you saying to ring was a courtesy, it was actually your answer to please provide initial message, that does not sound like a courtesy, not going to say what it does sounds more like..
Thankyou for confirming that "once your balance on PayPal Credit is cleared, you will have no further commitment and we will close your account on request at that time." However please provide further info regarding request for paper documentation.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ChrisDownieUK
Contributor
Contributor

and thankyou for allowing it to post but not sure about the user pic..will try and alter

update: avatar pic changed

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I don't understand your issue.

Perhaps you could define it with 2 direct sentences.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Have you gone to the PayPal Wallet page and click PayPal Credit to view your transactions and statement?  Maybe the promotion you had for this purchase is listed there on the statement?

Surely, it shouldn't be that hard to find.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ChrisDownieUK
Contributor
Contributor

Ok just so everyone knows i have just paid my final installment on the ipad pro, attained through Apple's partnership with Paypal, it is showing on my bank statement(atm printout), the paypal online matches(£152-56) and my credit account balance (which came into existence when i got the ipad pro) stands at zero. 

Prior to posting here, i contacted Paypal and requested 1) my credit account be closed and acknowledgement sent

2) a final statement and transaction history sent through the post(as message center messages only last for 90 days and i have requested the credit account  closed- i used 'cancelled' because i had agreement on the mind but it stands at zero and was stated it stands at zero(and was put in the credit account then close account subheading(bummer lol)). 

stated

"Reference Paypal Credit Account, Hello Sir/Madam,

I purchased an ipad pro with your deal in partnership with Apple on the 0% credit agreement where a credit account was then created.

I have just made the final payment for £152-56 and the balance now stands at ZERO. Please;

1) Cancel the agreement as the ipad pro is paid off. Please confirm it has been done.

2)Send me through the post, a final payment sheet and history of transactions as account is requested closed"(or cancelled( it did not fit in the box)) and my printout does not show.

-------

that is what i put and i received 'Thank you. Your email has been sent. We'll get back to you within 24 hours.'

Yippee thank you all, thank you Paypal...i cannot think of any reason on earth why the company which gave me the agreement cannot supply details on all my paypal credit account transaction payments by request.

(backarrowing gets me the 'Thank you. Your email...' and before that the overview type screen, and message center does not show sent-only what you get back when they reply so cannot check as of now)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.