Load MoneyPak??

DP67
New Community Member

I used to just click on Add Money and the Moneypak option would come up.  I can't find that any more. If I click on add money it shows me my bank account and my credit card.  How do I do this now.  

I don't like the new layout at all.  Paypal has made things much more difficult.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

haj
New Community Member

i agree!! 

Login to Me Too

PandaFriend
Contributor
Contributor

bumping this up, as this is the 4th time Ive had to search help for how to load moneypak cards. I got the answer each time from this posting. Thank you to the person who supplied the link above. No thank you to paypal for changing the interface. If Paypal does decide to eliminate  moneypak, I will also most likely stop using paypal, as my bank is a hassle to deal with and they seem to hate this place.

Login to Me Too

larryscott2559
New Community Member

There is one out of the box solution....you could just buy the moneypak online and moneypak will send the code to your email or text and the link to load your debit card or paypal

Login to Me Too

JohnieG

It’s Easy!  Go to the MoneyPak website, (it's listed on the back of your MoneyPak card) login to your account & enter the MoneyPak number listed on your card, funds are transferred instantly & are available to use immediately ...Nice & easy!

Visual Instructions are also shown online at the MoneyPak secure website.

Login to Me Too

Shabarshin

It doesn't work! MoneyPak is not sending money to PayPal anymore - only to some special prepaid cards...

Login to Me Too

SudoBailey
New Community Member

correct, it doesnt work anymore. now, Im just like the countless others out there who have  purchased a moneypak and have no way to cash it in... its already a very time sensitive issue for me. the least paypal could do is send out a disclaimer. esspecially to paypal accounts who have at some point loaded their account with a moneypak

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

good suggestion,Paypal has so many problems lately,and few announcements as to what problem,what causes the problem and if it has been fixed or is anyone working on it?

The paypal cash card is no longer being offered,stores dont sell them and if you do find  one,it wont work,new procedure is not published,you have to find out on your own

Login to Me Too

Marco1257
New Community Member
How do i load my moneypak to my paypal online like before
Login to Me Too

djennifer61820
New Community Member

This is very annoying.  I've got $275 tied up now when I needed it in my paypal today, and nobody at moneypak will take a call.  They don't even have a customer service number.   On top of that, most of the retailers near me that sell the reload cards don't have them anymore, and the list of places I can buy a reload card through the paypal cash link is WRONG!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.