Keep getting error 650 while applying for PayPal working capital, anybody familiar with it?

Intersalescompa
New Community Member
24 REPLIES 24

Allinconst
New Community Member
Me too. Called and they said it's because of fluctuation in sales.
Login to Me Too

ChrisCRay
New Community Member

Had the same error code as well. I dont understand?! I paid off the loan in less time and my sales increased by 30%, and IM still being denied the application. I called customer service and they said it took longer than expected to pay off the loan (which is bogus!) Did you call customer service? If so...what did they say?

Login to Me Too

Kitana64
Contributor
Contributor
They told me the same thing. I was in Day 549 of the loan. I paid it off in a large lump sum.
Login to Me Too

jodymabry
Contributor
Contributor

I just received code 650 as a denial. I paid off the loan on day 194. I called customer services to find out what the code meant and the rep said its the most common code she is asked about. It means that there is a high-fluctuation in sales. This could be from inconsistent sales throughout the year that could be a result of fluctuating sales, diverting payments away from Paypal frequently as to not pay off the loan, or taking time away fromthe business. In my case I write books for people, so I receive a large amount up front, then it trickles in. The cycle is very much up and down and not an everyday of the week income.

Login to Me Too

kstronggt
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody been able to get a loan after getting this message? I'm interested to hear.

I got the same message today after paying off our loan in 175 days with no problems. We paid the remaining balance in a lump sum expecting to get another loan the next day, just like we had the previous 4 times. Nope. Got the error code 650. Called in and all they could say is there was fluctuation in our sales and I should keep trying to apply as something might change in their system....

There is no fluctuation reflected in our statements. We did recently slow down our in-warehouse sales, but our online sales took up the slack so the overall monthly vollume has been the same. 

Curious if anybody has been approved after the initial 650 error code. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Jaciiles
Did you ever get approved?
Login to Me Too

SupaCrankIt
Contributor
Contributor

Yea I just received this error today after applying for my 3rd loan. The lady told me it was because of a fluctuation in my sales. Told me to keep trying but since my sales are starting to increase it would be better to try again in July. I believe she said they look back 6months into your monthly sales and look for a consistent amount. My months are never the same and I didn't have this issue the last two times I got loans so i'm not sure why i'm all of a sudden getting the 650 error. I definitely met the requirements but I guess the fluctuation was too much, they should add that into the requirements

Login to Me Too

757BBR757
Contributor
Contributor
I am to...I have done two loans and paid them off fast....I was told since my months was not consistent I could not get a loan....but I have made more money after I completed my 2nd loan. I don't know what's going on....I will update if anything changes...update me if anything changes for you...thanks
Login to Me Too

glendas
New Community Member

I paid my loan in 89 days, way way earlier than expected, paypal said it's because I have had a few returns, Hellloooo I sell ladies clothing, the fact I offer refunds for return should be a positive not a negative thing. They said the computer decides, 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.