Issue with Paypal Prepaid Card?

AndreJG
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason, since the PayPal Prepaid Debit site has changed, I haven't been able to complete the instant transfers. I've called Paypal multiple times with no resolution, the agents told me my account was in good standing and to simply try again. Tried 5 hours apart today and still no luck. I continuously get the the following:

"Unable to perform the PayPal Instant Transfer.

If you continue to have problems, please contact customer service."

Usually when this happens there's a big thread about it on here, but I see nothing. Maybe it's just me this time? Anyone else having this issue?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

ArcticDE
New Community Member

i have been having the same problem off and on and ive been transferring $10 dollars at a time and it has been working and then i had a extra dollar so i tried transfering that one dollar and it worked so just thought i would try and give you guys a little help

Login to Me Too

Insane808

Bro I had the same problem, I tried resolving this all day, Support didn't help. accounting and paypal prepaid kept transfering me

Until I figured out because someone that I know of helped me, You need to add security questions to your account. and or change them. Also change your password

This fixed it for me, transfers are working now. Hope this helped

Login to Me Too

AndreJG
Contributor
Contributor

Didn't work for me. Reset password, added questions.

Login to Me Too

Jjohnson218
Contributor
Contributor
Didnt work for me either have the card with my name on it. Have been trtimg to transfer balance to my card for 3 days. Tried calling both prepay customer service line and regular paypal customer service nothing but people who have no idea what to do. They just tell me its a random security and nothing they can do even though i sent in documents to verify identity and everything. I have about 15 hrs into trying to get this to work. All they do at paypal is try to convince me to use. A different method to get the money out. It seems like a very simple process put money on card. I dont see why its so tough to do especially because its the one reason why anyone would ever want this retarded card in the first place. I just want my money what is wrong with you paypal. Guve me my money on the dam card already. Been through so much pointless trouble shooting with people who just read off the screen. Noone that actually knows anything.
Login to Me Too

Jjohnson218
Contributor
Contributor
Didnt work for me either have the card with my name on it. Have been trtimg to transfer balance to my card for 3 days. Tried calling both prepay customer service line and regular paypal customer service nothing but people who have no idea what to do. They just tell me its a random security and nothing they can do even though i sent in documents to verify identity and everything. I have about 15 hrs into trying to get this to work. All they do at paypal is try to convince me to use. A different method to get the money out. It seems like a very simple process put money on card. I dont see why its so tough to do especially because its the one reason why anyone would ever want this retarded card in the first place. I just want my money what is wrong with you paypal. Guve me my money on the dam card already. Been through so much pointless trouble shooting with people who just read off the screen. Noone that actually knows anything.
Login to Me Too

Jjohnson218
Contributor
Contributor
So finally got something to work today 4 days of calling cust service. No help. No call backs thst they promised to do after putting in "help tickets" their best solution was to use something else instead of fix the problem. But any. Got 5$ to transfer. Then 3 then 2 then 1 only would work. Then 1 like 5 more times. But no more than 1$ will work. So **bleep** stupid. And sometime 1$ wont even work until i wait for a wjile to try again but only 1$ is most i can do. As soon as i get this to work im so done. Everyone i advise stay away from this bs product
Login to Me Too

Jjohnson218
Contributor
Contributor
And this forum posting is impossible to find on Google its like they want it hidden so people dont see it
Login to Me Too

Mahkala
Contributor
Contributor

Transfers not working for FOUR DAYS now, absolutely RIDICULOUS.

PayPal needs to switch to a company that actually knows what the **bleep** they are doing.

$5 monthly fee for the transfers to work MAYBE 25% of the time. 

Their support number isn't even working!! Literally you call and it's down. I don't know what kind of SCAM they are running over there, but this needs to stop.

Login to Me Too

jkugs
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had any luck using this feature? I randomly got it to transfer 10 dollars but nothing will transfer anymore. I don't get it.

Login to Me Too

polarbear316
New Community Member

Have the same problem, all major browsers on the PC (Windows 10) give me none descriptive error message just saying error occurred if continues contact support .

Only way I have been able to get it to work is to use the Native Android browser in Bluestacks (if you don't know what that is, it is an Android phone/tablet emulator).

The mobile app is not supported on any of my devices and gets the same error while using it in Bluestaacks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.