cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Paypal Prepaid Card?

Contributor

Re: Issue with Paypal Prepaid Card?

The Paypal rep stated that there was nothing wrong on their end and that I should contact NetSpend as they are the ones that run the Paypal Prepaid Website. So I went ahead and sent them an email today.

Contributor

Yeah, as a PayPal Call Agent, that's exactly what I would have done as well - or transferred you to them since they are open today.

Contributor

I received a reply back from NetSpend, stating that they reset my Paypal permissions and that should fix the problem. Well, it didn't fix anything as I still can't use the Paypal Transfer. I keep getting the same old error message,

Unable to perform the PayPal Instant Transfer. If you continue to have problems, please contact customer service.

Contributor

I'm wondering if you are not hitting risk when attempting to make your withdraw? Or perhaps you are getting blocked due to another reason. Hmm..

Contributor

I've only had the card for just over a month. I've only tried transferring between $15 to $25, which always gives me the error message. I've been told by both Paypal and NetSpend Reps that my account is in good standings. There is just something wrong with the Paypal Prepaid website.

That sounds stupid. It's obviously not him and is PayPal. The issue is still happening to basically everyone who tries the instant transfer option. Including myself who's been a customer for years with my husband.
New Community Member

I am having the same issue  and I spoke  with an agent and to not available noting happen so I am at a lost 

Contributor

Past ridiculous.
Contributor

Yes, it is ridiculous. I'm planning on cancelling the card before the end of the month.

Contributor

Bumping this one more time before I just chalk it up and close my account. Has anyone else had this problem and had it resolved?