Issue with Paypal Prepaid Card?

AndreJG
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason, since the PayPal Prepaid Debit site has changed, I haven't been able to complete the instant transfers. I've called Paypal multiple times with no resolution, the agents told me my account was in good standing and to simply try again. Tried 5 hours apart today and still no luck. I continuously get the the following:

"Unable to perform the PayPal Instant Transfer.

If you continue to have problems, please contact customer service."

Usually when this happens there's a big thread about it on here, but I see nothing. Maybe it's just me this time? Anyone else having this issue?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

Mimi1031
Contributor
Contributor
I have been using my card for over two years. It is been almost 2 weeks since I was last able to transfer anything. Emails to both PayPal and Prepaid PayPal customer service have been a waste. No one can fix it. I can only withdraw to the prepaid bank account but I want my money now. Can't even transfer a dollar.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

haveyou guy tried Walmart prepaid debit card,it is $3.95 a month the last I heard,it is slow but may be it works!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Mill205256
New Community Member
Worked for me also. The first couple of times I could transfer up to $30 at a time..I tried this after receiving the error message.
Login to Me Too

Aestone504
Contributor
Contributor
More I read up the more I'm seeing that you can only transfer once you get permanent card.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.