Is there a PayPal Card?

godzillabugg
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have searched the community several times to find the answer to my question but maybe I am not using the correct terminology for what I am trying to find out. I would like to know if there is some sort of tangible card that I am able to get that can be used to access my PayPal balance so that I may use it in real stores and/or withdraw money from the balance in my account. I am not trying to get any sort of credit card and I do not have a business account - just a Personal account in the United States. I have had several people tell me that I am able to obtain this type of card but I figure that asking here would be the best way to get a credible answer. Thank you in advance for your help with this.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The Paypal business debit card is what you are looking for,it is free and it taps your Paypal balance backed by your bank account,daily cash limit is 400 ,daily spending is 3000 max.

you can get cash from ATM,fee may apply from the bank ,you can shop ,use it as a credit card,you get 1% cash rebate from Paypal.

Some stores will recognise it as a debit card,so you have to use it as debit card,eg AMZN.com

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The Paypal business debit card is what you are looking for,it is free and it taps your Paypal balance backed by your bank account,daily cash limit is 400 ,daily spending is 3000 max.

you can get cash from ATM,fee may apply from the bank ,you can shop ,use it as a credit card,you get 1% cash rebate from Paypal.

Some stores will recognise it as a debit card,so you have to use it as debit card,eg AMZN.com

Login to Me Too

godzillabugg
Contributor
Contributor

@sumiko wrote:

Do you have to have a business in order to obtain one of these cards?

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

no,anyone can apply,but there are some requirements,you have to find out yourself

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.