Instantly Confirm Bank Account

Friza
Contributor
Contributor

I'm currently trying to Instantly Confirm my Bank account and it's asking me for Bank Info then says "Username and Password"
I've typed in my paypal username email and password and my bank username and password it doesn't work, it says "We can not process your request right now try again later." Well I've tried a couple times in the past couple of hours and nothing seems to work for me.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What bank?

Login to Me Too

Friza
Contributor
Contributor
Meritrust Credit Union. I tried again this morning and I can't do it instantly anymore so I'll just wait but for future reference how would I go about doing it?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You might be better off linking a bank rather than a credit union.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

are you sure you are on Paypal website?

trying typing in www.paypal.com and log into your account.

Paypal does not need your bank password adn user name to confirm your bank account,it needs ABA routing number and your account number,your name should match exactly to your Paypal name/

If it still does not work ,then Paypal may not do business with your credit union.so try a bank.  

Login to Me Too

Friza
Contributor
Contributor
Well, that is my bank, I could try U.S bank which owns most of the bank centers where I live and they aren't a credit union I'll give it a shot thanks!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

the routing number should be on the bottom of your check.

Meritrust Credit Union's routing number (the leftmost number on the bottom of a check) is 301180292.

Sometimes, banks have multiple routing numbers for different branches or uses. Please make sure this is the correct routing number for your branch!

CONTACT MERITRUST CREDIT UNION

-------------------------------------------------------------

BTW,if you have landed on a fake Paypal site and give away your bank user name and password,yu may want to change it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.