Information Please... Direct Deposit

wgafford55
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am seeking advice in find out why I can or can not use my Pay Pal account for Direct Deposit??? Is there a policy against this and I would apreciate someone telling me why...Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal is not a bank and does not offer direct deposit like you get with a bank.

You'll just need to link your direct-deposit bank account to PayPal and transfer funds as needed.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you either have to ask someone who has a paypal account  to send you some money or transfer from your bank account OR get  a Paypal prepaid MC debit card which you can buy in store,link to your Paypal account and move money back and forth between the 2.

Paypal prepaid debit card is run by Bankcorpbank,I believe you can go to its branch and make deposit,read about it on its website.fee is 4.95 a month. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you are in US,you can get a paypal my cash card at CVS and add money to it and then load it to your Paypal account,go to paypal.com/cash.

cost is 3.95 to get a card.

I havenever tried it,so no idea if it works 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

PayPal is not a bank and does not offer direct deposit like you get with a bank.

You'll just need to link your direct-deposit bank account to PayPal and transfer funds as needed.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you either have to ask someone who has a paypal account  to send you some money or transfer from your bank account OR get  a Paypal prepaid MC debit card which you can buy in store,link to your Paypal account and move money back and forth between the 2.

Paypal prepaid debit card is run by Bankcorpbank,I believe you can go to its branch and make deposit,read about it on its website.fee is 4.95 a month. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you are in US,you can get a paypal my cash card at CVS and add money to it and then load it to your Paypal account,go to paypal.com/cash.

cost is 3.95 to get a card.

I havenever tried it,so no idea if it works 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.