In store checkout declined at Dollar General

Tevcom15
New Community Member
I've used the Paypal app for in store checkout hundreds of times without issue. In the last 2 days, my transactions are getting declined. I have money in my paypal balance. I have recently confirmed a bank account, deleted one card and added another. I thought maybe that is the reason. These declines just started happening. The transactions are small, $5-$25 , and my paypal balance is sufficient enough. I called Paypal and the rep was kind, but didnt have any answers, other than saying the system looks at each transaction and goes through a number of security checks before approving or declining. I asked what I could do, she said nothing, juat try different stores or try another time. We use in store checkout often. Can someone tell me what is gpimg on and what I need to do, please? This problem didn't start until I added and confirmed my bank account. I also tried using it at a DG in a neighbouring state while travelling. At home now, but it still doesnt work. I have tried setting up different payment preferences and choosing these at the register without luck. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Wvlabsales
New Community Member
The clerk at my local store wouldnt even try to take my paypal payment even though its advertised
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.