I have a year ago smart connect paypal. It is an upgrade or just a ofert to?

Yaidyr22
Contributor
Contributor
I received an email with this information : You've been upgraded!* It's almost time to say "bye-bye" to your PayPal Smart Connect account and "Hello" to EXTRA benefits and rewards! Activate your new PayPal Extras MasterCard® by September 30, 2016 to begin earning points on your everyday purchases on PayPal, eBay™ and everywhere MasterCard® is accepted.** Coming soon, a new servicing experience for your PayPal Smart Connect or PayPal Extras MasterCard. You'll continue to experience fast and secure login by accessing the new site with your current PayPal username and password. Check out some of the new features below. I have a year ago smart connect paypal. It is an upgrade or just a ofert to?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You said that the message you got from PayPal said, "You've been upgraded!"   So you have been upgraded.  You just got to activate your new Extras Mastercard like you do with any new card you receive.  Follow the instructions to activate the card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Yaidyr22
Contributor
Contributor
I ask because I was told I could be a mistake. Nor they tell me if I sent the card. I'm from Puerto Rico and have no representatives in Spanish
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If it were a mistake then you will not get a card.  If it's valid you will get a card.  Unless you contact PayPal you won't know until you get or don't get the card.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Well, until you receive the card in the mail, do nothing.  You need the card in your hand in order to activate.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.