I can't generate a PayPal Cash bar code on my PayPal Business account.

SMM40
New Community Member

It does not give me the option to generate a bar code on my PayPal Business account. When I click on add money it only gives me the choice to transfer money from a bank account. Can you not use PayPal Cash on a business account?

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Ratteler
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to print out a Bar Code so I can add cash to my Paypal account on my desktop computer.
I'm getting the "Oops! Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again."

No matter what I do.

The app on my cell seems to work 
but it's been unreliable in the past and since I use an electric wheelchair for mobility, waiting until I get to the store is a lot of work and discomfort only to find the app is now NOT working.

The 48 hour windows of the desktop is much easier to work with.

Login to Me Too

devonte14
Contributor
Contributor
I went to 3 7 elevens and I’m having trouble loading my PayPal using my bar scan can you please tell me why
Login to Me Too

Lysergikfuneral
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal what's going on? There has been absolutely no solution to this problem let alone an explanation. Get your **bleep** together. This is the worst customer service I've seen from any company at which I've been a customer.
Login to Me Too

Lizbunny
Contributor
Contributor
Mannn **bleep** PAYPAL, why did I pay Indigo $50 to have available within minutes, for PayPal to say there’s a hold to generate barcode so I can’t get the cash until hold is over. Uhhh the button I clicked on PAYPAL app was “cash a check” and bc I needed it ASAP I paid a ridiculous $50. And I can’t get my money?! Again, **bleep** PAYPL and when I told them they needed to give me my $50 back if they can’t take the hold off they told me it was an issue I needed to take up with indigo. As far as I could see indigo did their job it’s PayPal that was **bleep**. As soon as I have access to the money in two or three business days I will never again use PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.