I can't generate a PayPal Cash bar code on my PayPal Business account.

SMM40
New Community Member

It does not give me the option to generate a bar code on my PayPal Business account. When I click on add money it only gives me the choice to transfer money from a bank account. Can you not use PayPal Cash on a business account?

Login to Me Too
113 REPLIES 113

Temp20220223x
Contributor
Contributor

I don't know whether to hold my breath or not but I tried to add cash using my Windows 10 PC and Firefox this morning and it seems to finally be up to the task (this was just a dry run, I have nothing to send at the moment so I didn't carry it through far enough to actually generate a code).  I don't know if it has any bearing on the problem but I also noticed that there have been a number of additional locations added to the list where I could conduct a transaction; most are for chains not in my area but 7-Eleven would be.  Thanks to all who have commented on this issue and I would urge those who want to do these additions via the internet to try again to see if it works in your area.

Login to Me Too

megojoe
New Community Member

Hi

When you go to add money and then click add from Store then the next page will gave you this 

msg.

Oops! Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again.

any help?

why

Steve

Login to Me Too

Spaín
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for several hours to load aswell, brings up the same error messge

Login to Me Too

LeSrem
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone else getting this? I need help I have to add money to my account to pay my PayPal credit thing
Login to Me Too

Tryshayargee
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same problem! Someone help!
Login to Me Too

rog_
Contributor
Contributor
same here. any news on this?
Login to Me Too

Redinkk
Contributor
Contributor

yep, having the same issuse for a few days now

Login to Me Too

Pandafrost
New Community Member

I've tried everything and the only thing to work was using the Paypal phone app to generate the barrcode. I just came back from 7-11 and can confirm the funds went through after about 20 min. Previously I was using the Safari browser but tried clearing cache and even tried on my pc but it wouldn't get to the store selection.

Login to Me Too

gwooledge
Contributor
Contributor

Still not working.  Does not work from Chrome or Firefox on Linux, nor from an Android phone.

Clarification: It does not work from the web browser on the Android phone, but it does work from the Android app on the Android phone.  If this was all a strategem to force people to download the Paypal Android app, well, I guess it worked.

Login to Me Too

fensty
New Community Member

Ive been trying too, not everone has a smart phone.  I want this feature reinstalled or fixed...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.