I Can't Add my Bank Account

ruziel28
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm from the Philippines and I keep on getting this message "That bank account is already assigned to another PayPal account. For security purposes, each bank account may only be assigned to one PayPal account. Please use a different bank account." when I try to attach my bank account with my paypal account. Which is impossible as I don't have any paypal account aside from this one and my debit card is a new one and has never been used for paypal. don't tell me to call paypal because I already did and the agent told me it should work out fine now but still I can't use my bank account can you fix this problem? please update me and let me know it been 2 days I've been sending emails to you on your website but not responding..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

alex-
Contributor
Contributor

Of course...there is the chance that someone hacked your information and opened a PayPal account with it...

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Not all Phippines banks are accepted by Paypal,sometimes the message is not clear.

You may want to ask your fellow Paypal members in your own country to see which bank/banl debit cards are accepted.

Most of us are in USA,we are not familiar with your country  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.