How to order new PayPal debit card?

Hayden92
New Community Member

I recently lost my PayPal debit/credit card, and I cancelled it over the phone. How can I order a new one online? Or do I have to place the order over the phone? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

mrjetz
New Community Member

I am also interested in this. Any kind of info would be great as I love using Paypal but not being able to use it to do my regular shopping is annoying.

Login to Me Too

2001PtBlack
New Community Member
I'm very interested in how to get my prepaid PayPal card I've been trying to find out how to get mine and said it sent to the address I never received one and been years so please can I get my card sent to a correct address!! Please let me know how to get one..
Login to Me Too

arc123
New Community Member

You can get paypal prepaid cards at any 7-11 convenience stores around America. It is also possible to get it at Walmart, CVS, Rite-Aid, Walgreens and kiosks. You will need to pay $4.95 to get the temporary card. Sometimes, some 7-11 stores offer special discount with a dollar off when you decide to buy one. Just follow the instructions afterwards so Paypal can send your official card with your name on it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.