How many Paypal accounts can we have

Tina777
Contributor
Contributor

How many Paypal accounts are we allowed to have? I cannot find a difinitive answer to this simple question. I would ideally like to have three accounts so that I could keep personal/fun, business, and one for friends/charities seperate with a different credit/debit card and email addy linked to each one respectivily. Is this allowed? Thank you for your time. 

Tina

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You are allowed x2. BUT x1 has to be personal and the other x1 has to be premier / business.

All accounts need to have separate email addys and financial info attached.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tina777
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your response kernowlass I appreciate it. So there's absolutely no way to have THREE Paypal accounts? Has anybody ever manually requested a third account(not business) and been approved for it to your knowledge?  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

This is from paypals help pages.

Can I have more than one PayPal account? 

Yes. You can open one PayPal account for your personal use and if needed, you can also open a separate account for your business. However, your business account can’t use the same email address as your account for personal use.

As they state this I don't think they would change their mind for the odd customer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

gb-deals
New Community Member

hi sir just a qucik question for example i got 2 bank account is that pypal allowed me to open 2 paypal account ?thanks 

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

yo can link both accounts to one paypal account or one per account.

like he said ,you are allowed 2 accounts -personal and business.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Tina777 wrote:

How many Paypal accounts are we allowed to have? I cannot find a difinitive answer to this simple question. I would ideally like to have three accounts so that I could keep personal/fun, business, and one for friends/charities seperate with a different credit/debit card and email addy linked to each one respectivily. Is this allowed? Thank you for your time. 

Tina

you can have multiple email addresses for one PAYPAL account,one email address would be primary and the rest secondary.

so if you want to have fun,use one email address with one credit card,if charity use another email addr with another credit card,if business,use the primary with a third credit card.

But it is still one account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.