How in the world??

AndrewPatsfan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All ..

My biggest question is. How to add money to account balance,If i dont have a Debit,Credit card or bank account>??

there has to be a Way i would hope~!!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In USA,you can mail them a check and ask them to add to your Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

or give someone the money and send it to you thru friend and family.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can use https://www.paypal-cash.com

Or get reloadable prepaid card by Visa, MC, Amex, or Discover.  And be sure you register the card at the site on back of card with the same info as your PayPal account first. Then add and confirm card on PP account.  Choose the card as your payment method during PayPal checkout instead of preloading money to your account first.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AndrewPatsfan
Contributor
Contributor

If they take Visa and other cards . they should set it up so people can use gift cards.. thats how i get my amazon stuff..

just go buy a card.. and add to account.. simple easy peesy.. lol    thanks for replies  

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I think you may be able to use gift cards but you have to register them.  Some gift cards you can't use because they don't require you to register and PayPal likes it when a card is registered for verification purposes, or if the card is a brick and mortar store gift card that restrict their use to their stores or their online shops only.  Barring that, it's a matter of adding and confirming the card at PayPal.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.