How do I apply for the Paypal Cashback Mastercard?

Kaye_Star
Contributor
Contributor
I can only find the link to the Extras one.
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @john412 and @motor7,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you are each facing applying for the PayPal Cashback Mastercard. If you're having any issue with the application process, the best bet is to call the specific team that fields inquiries about and takes actions on this particular credit product. The number can be found at the bottom of this FAQ

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

WilsonShaw
New Community Member
Whenever I go to PayPal.com/Cashback and log in I get to a 'this page does not exist'. Seems impossible to apply right now!
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you cannot have both,either the extra or the cashback.

Login to Me Too

motor7
Contributor
Contributor

Hmmm, I tried to apply online...get the "unable" response. So I call PP and ask to apply for the CashBack card. The Rep tells me since I already have the PP Extra's card I have to open up a new PP account, then apply online....

Hello PP? Are you kidding me? I do not want to open up a new PP account, I want to replace my Extras card with the CashBack card.......it should not be this difficult!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.