How do I apply for the Paypal Cashback Mastercard?

Kaye_Star
Contributor
Contributor
I can only find the link to the Extras one.
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

BJGrolle
Contributor
Contributor

Kudos would be in order if the answer was correct. You linked to the Business Debit Mastercard, not the Cashback Mastercard, which is a different product. It's a credit card, not a debit card. I'm trying to find a valid answer to this as well.

Login to Me Too

thedean0427
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  I see lots of links to apply for the Extras ccard, but no links to apply for the Cashback card. Is the Cashback card real?

Login to Me Too

Pharah33
New Community Member

This appears to be by invite only.You get an invite  by email or upon logging in paypal and you can apply then.

Login to Me Too

Kaosmyth
New Community Member

I saw the invite when I logged on today, but then al lof the sudden I could not get anywhere or any helpful info. Rediculously difficult...

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

Sorry to hear that there was any difficulty accepting the offer when it was initially presented. The PayPal Cashback Mastercard can now be applied for by visiting http://www.paypal.com/cashback.

You can also read more about it here.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

gdb581
Contributor
Contributor

Olivia,

That link gets this reponse.

We are unable to process your request for the PayPal MasterCard*.

If you are responding to a preapproved offer, you will be provided with additional information.

*The PayPal MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank pursuant to a license by MasterCard International Incorporated.

Return to My PayPal

There are no other info when I sign into my PayPal account about a Cashback Mastercard, Synchrony is of no assistance either?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi gdb581,

I'm sorry to hear you're getting that response. The site is designed to be available to those who are potentially eligible for the offer. If your account is in a region where the offer is not available, or if you have a credit product that you can't have in conjunction with that offer, the card will not be available. If you have an existing PayPal credit card and want to discuss options for closing that credit line and opening a different one, please call the number on the back of your existing card.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

john412

Hi Olivia,

I applied for the card through the invitation but was declined because I had my Experian account frozen. Now I have unfrozen Experian, but I am still getting the response "We are unable to process your request for the PayPal MasterCard" when I try to apply again. Can you help me solve the problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.