Having 2 personal paypal accounts

Dragdealer
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I have created new paypal account removed my card from the old one and avtivated the 2nd one with. But I did not upgrade any account to business. Is it possible to have 2 personal accounts ?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's against policy to have 2 personal accounts, but you can have a second one if it is a business acccount.

Perhaps it's best to phone PayPal customer service for help so you don't make the problem worse by trying to fix your accounts on your own.  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

It's against policy to have 2 personal accounts, but you can have a second one if it is a business acccount.

Perhaps it's best to phone PayPal customer service for help so you don't make the problem worse by trying to fix your accounts on your own.  

Login to Me Too

Dragdealer
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your answer . Do you think it is best to close it now ?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I don't have a clue which is best, than to phone PayPal customer service to make sure you don't close the wrong one or even attempt the fix the wrong one.  Too many mistakes or irregularities and PayPal could limit your account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.