HOW DO I PAY MY PAYPAL MASTERCARD BILL!

hobomink
New Community Member

WHY IS IT ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY A BILL ONLINE?  IT S A 50/50 CHANCE THE PAY BUTTON WILL SHOW UP AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2O MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WANT TO GET PAID?

SERIOUSLY IT S NOT THAT HARD TO GET YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO STICK A PAY NOW BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR SITE!  STICK IT AND MAKE IT STAY  SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT.

WTF????

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND YES I AM SCREAMING!!!

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

ctbergman
New Community Member

I have the same problem and since the interface change, cannot find where to pay my master card.

It may be becasue the business account GUI differs from the personal account, but it would be helpfu if there was a menu option for SEARCH..

I guess Ill be later with my payment becasue I cannot find where to submite a payment.  This is insanely frustrating!  I think that I'll just cancel the card  if I can find out where!

Login to Me Too

usa67us
Contributor
Contributor

I am going through the EXACT same thing, why should we have to go through all this CRAP just

to pay our **bleep** Bill??  B.S.

@hobomink wrote:

WHY IS IT ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY A BILL ONLINE?  IT S A 50/50 CHANCE THE PAY BUTTON WILL SHOW UP AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2O MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WANT TO GET PAID?

SERIOUSLY IT S NOT THAT HARD TO GET YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO STICK A PAY NOW BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR SITE!  STICK IT AND MAKE IT STAY  SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT.

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND YES I AM SCREAMING!!!

Login to Me Too

Nance1
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying for 30 minutes to see my mastercard bill or statement. Nothing works. This is the pits.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Why don't ch'all Google "PayPal Extras MasterCard pay bill".

And perhaps update your mobile apps if you are on mobile and do not see it.  They be changing the site lately.

Log on to your account at www.paypal.com and click Wallet at the top.  Should be there.  Or update your browser, clear browser cookies and cache.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Bill48105

I can confirm I had this exact same thing happen. Once I elected to convert my PayPal Credit acct to MasterCard acct the Credit went away from the Wallet list & there was nothing but my debit card shown. (In other words the PayPal MC was not there) I waited a few days after getting card in mail & eventually called support. They said it takes a few days (even though it already had been) but eventually it showed up. Not sure if calling did the trick or if I just didn't wait long enough.

Not sure if they'll work or what they'll do if you don't have PayPal MasterCard linked but try logging into paypal 1st then here is direct link to PayPal MC status screen:

https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/wallet/creditProduct/extrasmastercard

Here is direct link to make PayPal MC payment:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_bcsweb-make-payment

Here is direct link to PayPal MC payment history:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/bcsweb?cmd=_bcsweb-view-payment-history

Direct link to PayPal MC statements (redirects to synchrony site with custom URL):

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/bcsweb?cmd=_profile-bc-vendor-transition

Now we all just need to bug PayPal to add autopay option..

Bill

Login to Me Too

FineCreditFan
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with Hobomink 1029.99% and will throw in a $35 late fee. I've been at it an hour and a half or more this month. What can I say, other than I'm tenacious or a fool. Will keep watching for community help, Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too

HumanBean
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to pay off a sizeable balance for 2 1/2 weeks now only to discover that because Paypal uses 'various lenders' every one of them are at the same post office box (My payment the first time was "misapplied") but apparently they have different ZIP CODES.  (???)  They sent me a bill showing a ZERO balance, but when I tried to sign in to verify that information it would not accept my identification information, undoubtedly because I had a ZERO balance??  So I called and "Oh Gee Whiz!" your payment will have to be sent back to you (Which takes 5 - 7 days, and they blame the post office LOL!), and when I receive it I will have to re-write another check to send back to pay off the account (Is this ridiculous or what?). I just received yester day (All this has transpired in a week) a brand new bill with the previous balance reapplied to the account. My advice is don't believe what they have posted on their web site especially in a situation like mine, and then---sorry, don't believe what they tell you. Apparently one person worked for Commenity Bank and the other works for Synchrony Bank. Synchrony has made my life **bleep** for the past 2 years with denial of entry when proper information has been entered--many, many times and it will be Happy Days USA when I get rid of them. At present however I am trying to get them to tell me whether or not when my funds are returned, they will accept a wire transfer.  I am sick to death of this. I actually reverted to my old training to track down the problem with the supposed address discrepancy. So following my old training once again, I will leave them in the dust. My suggestion to others is to do the same thing. Life should not be this stressful, people.  Thank you!

Login to Me Too

watchthis2
New Community Member

they messed up my address. I never got a bill or any statement. They sent me to collection and put it on my credit erport. SOunded like Kohl's in action. Don't do it. Call them. Which will take for ever unless you specifically ask for USA assistance.

Login to Me Too

ruthmorgan
Contributor
Contributor

ruthmorgan
Contributor
Contributor
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A PAYMENT FOR THE MONTH OF JULY WITH NO SUCCESS. I AM FRUSTRATED.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.