HOW DO I PAY MY PAYPAL MASTERCARD BILL!

hobomink
New Community Member

WHY IS IT ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY A BILL ONLINE?  IT S A 50/50 CHANCE THE PAY BUTTON WILL SHOW UP AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2O MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WANT TO GET PAID?

SERIOUSLY IT S NOT THAT HARD TO GET YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO STICK A PAY NOW BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR SITE!  STICK IT AND MAKE IT STAY  SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT.

WTF????

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND YES I AM SCREAMING!!!

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Barryrod

I agree... There use to be a Paypal Credit section on the left side where I could get to my Paypal Plus CC account BUT IT IS NO LONGER THERE.

WTF

Login to Me Too

thebotti
New Community Member

no paypal credit section for me either

Login to Me Too

Barryrod

This is utter and complete #%@$^&@%^

Login to Me Too

lilyheart
Contributor
Contributor

I have no PayPal Extras MasterCard section any more either.  How long has this been an issue? Does PayPal know?  There is no 'good' category to send an email about this.

Login to Me Too

Agrant

Same here.  It's no longer available in the user interface.  Any work arounds or insight as to when this will be fixed?

Login to Me Too

rumbledolly
Contributor
Contributor

Umm yeah my bill is due today and I can't find where to pay it!

Every month I have to hunt for the payment button.  So am I supposed to pay $15 extra to pay it on the telephone?

I can't pay off this card fast enough.  What a PITA this has become. 

I bet I get a late **bleep** though.  Jerks!

Login to Me Too

Ixo
New Community Member
My bill is due tomorrow and I went to pay it earlier this morning I got to the page for the credit card and then the website had an error and now it no longer even shows that I have a paypal MasterCard on my account and I can't pay it.
Login to Me Too

rumbledolly
Contributor
Contributor

I just tried again and now it suddenly works. It was on my summary page.  I to was receiving error messages.

I'm tried of chasing them around month after month. Normally I go in early in the month and set this up but I totally forgot until today. I spent over an hour trying to pay my bill.

I've tried paying them through my bank's bill pay area but this one never works. Actually anything with Synchrony Bank works the same way. Thankfully those accounts are all paid off. 

This one can't be gone soon enough.

Login to Me Too

countryhouse0
New Community Member

I seem to have 2 paypal accounts.....one is called paypal Xtra....How do I get to that account?

Login to Me Too

FZEE
Contributor
Contributor

I am as frustrated as everyone else on this post.  I can not seem to access my statement of PAyPal Extra CC.  Much of what is suggested by some contributors does not show up on my PayPal Home page or anywhere else. - It seems to me that PayPal staff does not monitor this Help Ask Community site. The community does not have the answers in most cases or they seem to speak from their own experience. :smileyfrustrated :

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.