You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. This content may be old or outdated. Leave the Archive
paypal, i sent two payments to paypay and they don't even have a record of it. of course they charge a late fee. robert pearcy3
Thank you so much for joining the PayPal Community Help Forums, and I am so sorry to hear that you are having difficulties making a payment to your card. If you have tried the steps below and are still not able to make a payment, please contact us directly using the 'Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. We'll be happy to help!
Make an online payment
Here’s how to make an online payment:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Make a Payment in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section.
- Select a payment method (PayPal balance or bank account).
- Enter your payment amount (cannot exceed total balance due).
- Select your payment date (cannot be more than 30 days from the current date).
- Click Review Payment.
- Review your information and click Submit Payment.
If you don’t see "Make a Payment" in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section, follow these steps:
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update next to "PayPal Extras MasterCard."
- Complete steps 3 to 7 listed above.
- You can schedule online payments up to 30 days in advance.
- Bank payments take 2-3 working days to process.
- We can only accept checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions.
- This is what the transaction looks like on your bank statement: PAYPAL ECHECK PAYPALEC.
there is no button to make a payment it is very frustrating
I have found the answer to the mystery of paying the Palpal Xtra Mastercard online!!!
Go to your Xtra Mastercard payment statement. THEN, click on "customer service" at the bottom right hand side. A new window opens up, with the first title being Making a payment. Just under that heading is a hyper-link (blue color) called "make a payment online" Click that hyper-link, and you will find the site for making your xtra mastercard payment.
THANK YOU!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! THIS IS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM THAT SHOULD BE FIXED. YOUR EXPLANATION MAKES IT EASY. BUT, UNTIL THE NEW INTERFACE, WE NEVER HAD TO JUMP THROUGH THOSE HOOPS, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CLICK CUSTOMER SERVICE. ANYWAY, THANK YOU AGAIN. IT SEEMS EVERYONE DOESN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM, BUT I SURE DID.
Go here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card, log in, click Wallet, link found at top of Summary page, where your should be card is listed.
Here is PayPal Extras FAQs: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-extras-mastercard-faq