HOW DO I PAY MY PAYPAL MASTERCARD BILL!

hobomink
New Community Member

WHY IS IT ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY A BILL ONLINE?  IT S A 50/50 CHANCE THE PAY BUTTON WILL SHOW UP AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2O MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WANT TO GET PAID?

SERIOUSLY IT S NOT THAT HARD TO GET YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO STICK A PAY NOW BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR SITE!  STICK IT AND MAKE IT STAY  SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT.

WTF????

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND YES I AM SCREAMING!!!

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

mmdick67
New Community Member

DO I PAY MY PAYPAL MASTERCARD BILL!

Login to Me Too

Ace516
New Community Member

Friggin Total BS. Can this be some scam for Fees by PayPal / Synchrony Bank? Interesting that simply agreeing to a comment brings up the PayPal Community Join/Register page automatically, but trying to friggin pay your paypal extras mastercard is a friggin maze, secret puzzle. But, oh, you could send in a payment vis slow mail, or make a phone call payment (yea, write down that conf code and don't lose it). **bleep** NO! I want to CONVENIENTLY make logon to my paypal account, select payment to either PayPal Credit, or PayPal MasterCard, and BOOM I'm Done, and on to the NEXT account to  pay. Instead I have to spend a friggin 30-45 minutes to figure this out, or make detailed notes on how i finally uncovered the secret passage to make my respective payment. I saved a separate Link for the PP MC and another for the PP Credit, guess what, next time to make the payment, BOTH FRIGGIN Links take you to the one PP login page, and BACK to Square One..... Where's the PP MC Link?!?!?!  Seek out the instructions, and it states "click on ACCOUNT...", well the "Account" button DOES NOT EXIST!!!!    FED UP!!!!

Login to Me Too

CDBeall
Contributor
Contributor

I have had this problem for months.  Payment button disappeared before the grace period without interest was up.  Had been payming 4 times minimum to not have interest.  Late payment submitted on credit report also.  Still no payment button and it's months later. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi everyone! 🙂

Thanks for dropping by the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear there have been some troubles with making payments to the PayPal MasterCard. 😞

From reviewing the thread, it looks like some of the previously provided instructions are a bit out of date. I apologize for the inconvenience and I wanted to pop in and give the most up to date info on how to make payments to PayPal MasterCard online. 🙂

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Make a Payment in the PayPal MasterCard section.
  3. You will be redirected to Synchrony Financial's servicing site.
  4. Click Make Payment.
  5. Follow the instructions to make a payment.

Note:

• You can schedule online payments up to 30 days in advance.
  • Bank payments take 2-3 working days to process.
  • We can only accept checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions.
  • This is what the transaction looks like on your bank statement: ACH Payment PayPal/SYNCB.

You may also make payments to PayPal MasterCard over the phone by calling the number on the back of the card. In addition, payments can be mailed to the address located on the PayPal MasterCard statements. 

If you encounter any issues with the webpages or any errors while connecting to Synchrony, I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies before attempting payment again or trying to make the payment from a different device or browser. 

If these instructions or troubleshooting tips do not resolve the issues with making a payment, I'd encourage you to reach out to PayPal customer support for further assistance. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page.  

I hope this helps to clear things up a bit! 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

espmies

This doesnt work - this is the error message i get when I follow your insructions:

Oops. That page doesn't exist.

Login to Me Too

RayBone612
New Community Member

Gee that doesn't **bleep**ing work! and YES I'm fed up with your BS service My Extra's mastercard has never shown up in my paypal account but some how change the address for something I can't view online. The **bleep**ing card is issued by Synchrony bank but paypal being the **bleep** **bleep** that they are won't allow people to access there mastercard info through Synchrony like everyone else does. So thanks but no thanks closing this POS credit card account Monday. KISS MY **bleep** YOU **bleep**. I FIND IT AMAZING THAT 5 PEOPLE FOUND YOUR ANSWER REPLY HELPFUL YOU SHOULD START TO OFFER REAL HELP WHEN OVER 500 PEOPLE FOUND YOUR REPLY NOT HELPFUL AT ALL. THE 5 IDIOTS WHO FOUND YOUR SOLUTION HELPFUL ALL WORK FOR PAYPAL

Login to Me Too

kimber78
New Community Member

I don't get redirected

Login to Me Too

btoncray

WOW, i just received my card and activated it. Now I am concerned after reading this. I have something else to add. I cant use my Pay Pal mastercard on Ebay! it wont take it. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.