HOW DO I PAY MY PAYPAL MASTERCARD BILL!

hobomink
New Community Member

WHY IS IT ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY A BILL ONLINE?  IT S A 50/50 CHANCE THE PAY BUTTON WILL SHOW UP AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2O MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WANT TO GET PAID?

SERIOUSLY IT S NOT THAT HARD TO GET YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO STICK A PAY NOW BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR SITE!  STICK IT AND MAKE IT STAY  SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT.

WTF????

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND YES I AM SCREAMING!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ashley

Hi everyone! 🙂

Thanks for dropping by the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear there have been some troubles with making payments to the PayPal MasterCard. 😞

From reviewing the thread, it looks like some of the previously provided instructions are a bit out of date. I apologize for the inconvenience and I wanted to pop in and give the most up to date info on how to make payments to PayPal MasterCard online. 🙂

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Make a Payment in the PayPal MasterCard section.
  3. You will be redirected to Synchrony Financial's servicing site.
  4. Click Make Payment.
  5. Follow the instructions to make a payment.

Note:

• You can schedule online payments up to 30 days in advance.
  • Bank payments take 2-3 working days to process.
  • We can only accept checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions.
  • This is what the transaction looks like on your bank statement: ACH Payment PayPal/SYNCB.

You may also make payments to PayPal MasterCard over the phone by calling the number on the back of the card. In addition, payments can be mailed to the address located on the PayPal MasterCard statements. 

If you encounter any issues with the webpages or any errors while connecting to Synchrony, I would recommend clearing your browser's cache and cookies before attempting payment again or trying to make the payment from a different device or browser. 

If these instructions or troubleshooting tips do not resolve the issues with making a payment, I'd encourage you to reach out to PayPal customer support for further assistance. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Help & Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page.  

I hope this helps to clear things up a bit! 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi hobomink

Some info from ppal site:

How do I make a payment to my PayPal Extras MasterCard®?  

You can make a payment to your PayPal Extras MasterCard® online, by phone, or by mail.

2. Click My Account.
  3. Click View Card Details in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section.
  4. Click Make a Payment under Account summary. If you are a new PayPal Credit customer, you need to add a bank account before scheduling your first payment.
  5. Complete the payment.

You can schedule payments online up to 30 days in advance.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Gabriella0927
New Community Member

I've tried this and it does not work! This is so frustrating everymonth it is the same thing!

Can't wait to pay off the balnce because I will be closing this account, it is too much work just to pay the **bleep** card!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hello Gabriella0927,

Thank you so much for joining the PayPal Community Help Forums, and I am so sorry to hear that you are having difficulties making a payment to your card.  If you have tried the steps below and are still not able to make a payment, please contact us directly using the 'Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page.  We'll be happy to help!

Make an online payment

Here’s how to make an online payment:

2. Click Make a Payment in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section.
  3. Select a payment method (PayPal balance or bank account).
  4. Enter your payment amount (cannot exceed total balance due).
  5. Select your payment date (cannot be more than 30 days from the current date).
  6. Click Review Payment.
  7. Review your information and click Submit Payment.

If you don’t see "Make a Payment" in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section, follow these steps:

1. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  2. Click My money.
  3. Click Update next to "PayPal Extras MasterCard."
  4. Complete steps 3 to 7 listed above.

Note:

• You can schedule online payments up to 30 days in advance.
  • Bank payments take 2-3 working days to process.
  • We can only accept checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions.
  • This is what the transaction looks like on your bank statement: PAYPAL ECHECK PAYPALEC.

Thank you!

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Craig707
New Community Member

Michelle, 

This did not work for me.  I do not see the items you are suggesting to click on.  

I do not have a "Paypal Extras Mastercard" section!  

What is going on??   This is terrible. 

Login to Me Too

Rollergirl34

OMG - ME too!  I absolutely cannot find these buttons she is referring to!  I swear it's just a robot and not a human giving us suggestions because they'd take the time to look at their **bleep** screen and see that what she is suggesting is not what is avaiable!

Login to Me Too

usa67us
Contributor
Contributor

Nor do I.  The information is NOT THERE!!!  This was so much easier with PayPal Credit, now you can't pay your

**bleep** bill!!

Login to Me Too

Rollergirl34

I don't even see my mastercard ON my PayPal screen anywhere!

Login to Me Too

JCLINGMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Michelle, I don't have an extras mastercard "update" button (or a "my money" link)

My extras mastercard does not show up on my account and when I try to link it I get an error message saying "cannot link at this time"

When I call I am told that my credit account is linked to an old, closed paypal account under my email adress. I am fowarded to synchrony each time I call. Synchrony puts in a linking request, but it NEVER WORKS.

I would very much like to have access to my account.

Login to Me Too

rrcbphillippe
New Community Member

there is no button to make a payment it is very frustrating

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.