HOW DO I PAY MY PAYPAL MASTERCARD BILL!

hobomink
New Community Member

WHY IS IT ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY A BILL ONLINE?  IT S A 50/50 CHANCE THE PAY BUTTON WILL SHOW UP AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2O MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WANT TO GET PAID?

SERIOUSLY IT S NOT THAT HARD TO GET YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO STICK A PAY NOW BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR SITE!  STICK IT AND MAKE IT STAY  SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT.

WTF????

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND YES I AM SCREAMING!!!

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

robertpearcy3
New Community Member

paypal, i sent two payments to paypay and they don't even have a record of it. of course they charge a late fee. robert pearcy3

Login to Me Too

pedroasoto
New Community Member
I am also frustrated, every month is the same crap. I can't login. I think they do it on purpose so I am late and have to pay a late fee. What a bunch of crap.
Login to Me Too

rrcbphillippe
New Community Member

@PayPal_Michelle wrote:

Hello Gabriella0927,

Thank you so much for joining the PayPal Community Help Forums, and I am so sorry to hear that you are having difficulties making a payment to your card.  If you have tried the steps below and are still not able to make a payment, please contact us directly using the 'Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page.  We'll be happy to help!

Make an online payment

Here’s how to make an online payment:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Make a Payment in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section.
  3. Select a payment method (PayPal balance or bank account).
  4. Enter your payment amount (cannot exceed total balance due).
  5. Select your payment date (cannot be more than 30 days from the current date).
  6. Click Review Payment.
  7. Review your information and click Submit Payment.

If you don’t see "Make a Payment" in the PayPal Extras MasterCard section, follow these steps:

1. Click Profile near the top of the page.
  2. Click My money.
  3. Click Update next to "PayPal Extras MasterCard."
  4. Complete steps 3 to 7 listed above.

Note:

• You can schedule online payments up to 30 days in advance.
  • Bank payments take 2-3 working days to process.
  • We can only accept checks drawn on U.S. financial institutions.
  • This is what the transaction looks like on your bank statement: PAYPAL ECHECK PAYPALEC.

Thank you!

Michelle

there is no button to make a payment it is very frustrating

Login to Me Too

Appey1962
Contributor
Contributor

I have found the answer to the mystery of paying the Palpal Xtra Mastercard online!!!

Go to your Xtra Mastercard payment statement. THEN, click on "customer service" at the bottom right hand side. A new window opens up, with the first title being Making a payment. Just under that heading is a hyper-link (blue color) called "make a payment online" Click that hyper-link, and you will find the site for making your xtra mastercard payment. Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

dianalmb
New Community Member

THANK YOU!!!!! FINALLY!!!!! THIS IS A GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM THAT SHOULD BE FIXED. YOUR EXPLANATION MAKES IT EASY. BUT, UNTIL THE NEW INTERFACE, WE NEVER HAD TO JUMP THROUGH THOSE HOOPS, WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CLICK CUSTOMER SERVICE. ANYWAY, THANK YOU AGAIN. IT SEEMS EVERYONE DOESN'T HAVE THIS  PROBLEM, BUT I SURE DID. 

Login to Me Too

Appey1962
Contributor
Contributor

You are most welcome!  Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

joepowers31
New Community Member

help!! i cant find it. pls send the link if you can.. thanks.

Login to Me Too

ixoyejmt
Contributor
Contributor

I AM STILL JUMPING THOROUGH MY HOOP!Man Mad

Login to Me Too

usa67us
Contributor
Contributor

Should we really have to go through ALL of this crap, just to pay our Bill??

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Go here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card, log in, click Wallet, link found at top of Summary page, where your should be card is listed.

Here is PayPal Extras FAQs: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-extras-mastercard-faq

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.