HOW DO I PAY MY PAYPAL MASTERCARD BILL!

hobomink
New Community Member

WHY IS IT ALWAYS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY A BILL ONLINE?  IT S A 50/50 CHANCE THE PAY BUTTON WILL SHOW UP AND I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 2O MINUTES SEARCHING FOR IT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS DON'T YOU WANT TO GET PAID?

SERIOUSLY IT S NOT THAT HARD TO GET YOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER TO STICK A PAY NOW BUTTON ON THE FRONT PAGE OF YOUR SITE!  STICK IT AND MAKE IT STAY  SOMETIMES ITS THERE AND SOMETIMES ITS NOT.

WTF????

I AM BEYOND FRUSTRATED AND YES I AM SCREAMING!!!

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Rollergirl34

Where is this supposed XTRAS Payment statement????  I don't have that on my screen anywhere 😞

Login to Me Too

ecktmj

Where is that?

I don't see that anywhere when I log in.......

I have to say....I think Im done with paypal

Login to Me Too

FineCreditFan
Contributor
Contributor
Oh, oh, oh, that sounds like it may work! I'm on my way, I'll let you know!! I love it when a plan comes together!!
Login to Me Too

mehenry527
New Community Member

I agree! 

While I do love PayPal and trust it (PP has caught some fraudulent transactions and corrected them no questions asked) I ALWAYS have a difficult time getting to my Mastercard Bill account to check balances, etc.  It really should be more user friendly.

Login to Me Too

yemo1
New Community Member

Wow and I thought I was the only one going crazy trying to pay this bill. I cant find anything on how to pay this paypal mastercard.Why cant it be easier.

Login to Me Too

ihatethierrules
Contributor
Contributor

I dont know if you figured it out? But it is a long and winding road to just pay on the stupid thing! Log into pay pal and look for where it say "Pay Pal Credit" under that is "view statements " and make a payment"Click on "make a payment" and that should bring you right to the page to make your payment. 

Now the trickier part is to view payment and statements. Go back a screen to the Pay Pal logon page and click on "view Statements" from there you can see past and present statements and also see pending and prevoius payments. 

You've probably already figured this out. But I though if it posts to your question. Others may find it helpful. 

Login to Me Too

NYChick36

The only way I found to PAY MY BILL> is to;

1. Open the Summary

Click on MAKE A PAYMENT

2. When that window opens;

On the right hand side of the page click on;

CUSTOMER SERVICE

3. Another window will open.

The second Paragraph states;

Make a payment

You can easily make a payment online with no added fee.

Click on the blue highlighted words >>>make a payment online and you will be able to make a payment.

What an ordeal, this is ridiculous.

Paypal if you are listening, we need you to change this TODAY!

Thank you and good luck to all.

Login to Me Too

mudskipper
Contributor
Contributor

is there a link I can go to and pay my mastercard bill? I know I can pay it by phone but I refuse to pay 15.00 for something I should be able to do online. I have this problem every month and getting pretty tired of it. It really makes me mad when I get collection calls and I have no way of getting payments in. I hope someone has the magic link and can help me outI

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Can you log into your Master Card account?  That's where you should be able to make a payment.

Login to Me Too

showbiz
New Community Member

I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.  I'm with you guys.  I CAN'T find any of the links that our customer service folks keep referring to.  I clicked on every possible button, epecially the one that said "Paypal Mastercard" and nothing on the next page.  I just can't find where to come and check my account, pay, etc.  I know I'm behind but HATE HATE HATE calling.

So someone PLEASE tell me what I'm doing wrong.  I'm computer savvy and this sucks!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.