HELP! Paypal Extras Mastercard Customer Service.. the worse

jerryntenn
Contributor
Contributor

Someone tell me how I'm suppose to get a mess straightened out when no one at Paypal Mastercard customer service knows what's going on. I received my Paypal Extras Mastercard 7 weeks ago. I have called Paypal Extra MC customer service 6 times, because my card still is NOT linked to my paypal account. Originally 6 weeks ago I was told it could not be linked to my paypal acct. because I already had "Paypal Credit" from Comenity Bk. linked to the acct. and my Paypal Mastercard could not be used on the same acct, and could not be moved to a new acct. So I called Comenity bk. and had my "Paypal Credit" moved to a new Paypal acct, then called Paypal Extras Mastercard to inform them that the Paypal acct. used when I applied for the Paypal Mastercard was no longer linked to "Paylpal Credit." I was told my Paypal Extras Mastercard should appear in my Paypal Wallet in 4 business days. That was over 5 weeks ago. Since then I have called Paypal Customer Service 3 other times, and they tell me the problem is with the Paypal Extras MC issuer and I should call them. I call the number on the back of the card 4 times, and they don't have a clue... telling me they don't know why it's not linked, it should appear in 4 business days,  and to call Paypal customer service if it doesn't appear. This mess makes the Paypal Extras Mastercard useless as the only way to access info of acct is by phone. I have other accounts with both Comenity Bk. and Synchrony Bk.. and this paypal mess is the worse I have ever seen.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rlkenderson
Contributor
Contributor

Have you had any luck??

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

How m any Paypal accounts do you have?

we are allowed two PAYPAL accounts,one personal and one business.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.