Getting a PayPal Debit Card

MisterURL
Contributor
Contributor

I am forced by my book publisher to have my royalty payments put in PayPal. But PayPal has limited acceptance.

I want to be able to use this PayPal money at sites that do not accept PayPal. I was advised to get a PayPal Debit Card. I am confused about how to do this. I basically want to fund a debit card with my PayPal balance, like a prepaid card. There is no risk to any lender, since the card would be funded by my money.

I read somewhere on here that I have to have a business account and/or undergo a credit check, like I was getting a credit card, to do that. Why, if I have money in my account, do I need to do any of that?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Payapal business debit card will tap your Paypal balance backed by bank fund,but to apply you need a business account,go to Paypal to apply.

if you use it as a credit card,Payapl will give you 1% cash rebate.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Payapal business debit card will tap your Paypal balance backed by bank fund,but to apply you need a business account,go to Paypal to apply.

if you use it as a credit card,Payapl will give you 1% cash rebate.

Login to Me Too

MisterURL
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

mandapanda95
New Community Member

how do i get a paypal debit card

@MisterURL wrote:

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.