Fund transfer paypal to paymaya visa

amiel1221
Contributor
Contributor
Im wondering why my transaction still on pending, i followed all the instructions correctly this is my 1st time to transfer funds on credit is this normal?
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No idea as you haven'r provided details about the transaction.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

where are you?

who issued your Visa card?

what is paymaya visa? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

https://paymaya.com/faq/

My guess is, the OP is from the Philippines.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

My guess is  PayPal still have not yet to process the transfer request or is still processing the request.  Paymaya is a app that provides virtual Visa cards with option to get plastic card not some major bank so I suspect PayPal is still deciding whether to process the transfer to this VVC.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

How to transfer your PayPal balance to your PayMaya:

- Once you have balance available in your PayPal account, click on ‘Withdraw Funds’ on the Summary Page.
- Enter your desired amount and select your PayMaya account. The minimum withdrawal amount from your PayPal account is PHP 500.
- Once your have confirmed your withdrawal amount, your withdrawal will be processed by PayPal within four (4) business days.

- If you’re new to PayPal, you may experience a temporary hold on funds received in your account. Click here for further information.

How long since the transfer was made?

Login to Me Too

Cheonsa
New Community Member

Hi this is Cheonsa, I had the same situation. On October 3, I transferred $115 from PayPal going to my PayMaya account. Since it was just 3 business days, should I give it more time or wait until Monday or Tuesday next week and see if I can withdraw my money? What do you suggest?

Login to Me Too

charlesyambao
New Community Member

Hi! It's also my first time to use paypal to paymaya. I was using paypal to RCBC since last month and decided to use paymaya because I've seen videos online that when they transfer the money to their paymaya account, it only takes them few minutes to receive the money. (thats why I tried paymaya) "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAKP22AzWJw" In my case. I've transferred the money yesterday about 4PM and today at this point it's still pending. On my RCBC account it takes only a day before I get my money.

Login to Me Too

Sishamani

Same thing happened to me. I withdraw my money last monday march 19. Its thursday now I still havent recieve anything. Did you eventualky recieve your withdrawal and how many days did it took? Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.