Error trying to apply for Paypal Mastercard Debit Card

salimoneus
Contributor
Contributor

I have contacted Paypal customer support multiple times about this issue, and have not gotten a resolution.  I wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem and if they were able to work around it.

Basically I'm trying to apply for the Mastercard Debit Card for a personal account.  I used the like to apply sent to me by customer service, and it does take me to the signup page for the card:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/cash-card

Here is the page that link takes me to:

pp2.png

After clicking on Get the Card, I then get taken to the following error screen:

paypal.png

Nobody at Paypal can give me any answers, and I am unable to apply for the card.  I have spoken to probably 8 different people from various departments.  They won't even take my application over the phone, which is a very standard thing for financial institutions to be able to do.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

salimoneus
Contributor
Contributor

@Moderator002wrote:
Hello sorry for the inconveniences,Contact hoXXXXXX gmail.com for proper investigation / review of your account so we can review from our system Thanks for using PayPal PayPal Moderator

@nice try scammer.   A New Member posing as a Moderator is asking me to send an email to a @gmail address?  You must think I'm a complete moron.

Login to Me Too

salimoneus
Contributor
Contributor

Also I just noticed this post ended up in the wrong category.  I selected "Products" and it ended up under "Payments"?  Just more bugs to deal with I guess.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.