Error Code 646 - Working Capital , so annoyng

acamolist
Contributor
Contributor
I had already 5 successful loans with Working Capital, and im trying to apply for another one, and it constantly giving me an annoying error code 646... does anybody know what this is all about? I remember something similar happened to me on our 3rd loan in which I guess I was entering our new address, even though my profile was up-to-date their database wasn't... so not sure what seems to be the problem now ? anybody know what might be the problem ?
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

nolelady08
New Community Member

Any luck getting approved after code 701?

Login to Me Too

Psound1
Contributor
Contributor

No luck, I've tried over 50 times, and now I am getting letters everyday for every decline, I had 4 previous loans all paid on time, The problem for me is that it is linking me to a family members account that had a slow down in sales, and is paying back their loan slower than expected they are not in default, just slower payback then PayPal wants, The thing that PayPal does not really tell people, is that they want all loans paid back within 540 days, you can take longer, but it will most likely not let you take another loan, in my case it's a link to a family members account, this is B.S. Because I have no legal responsibility for someone else's account under a different SS number, My sales are up did 18k in 90 days, they keep showing me ads, they even send me emails saying reapply now, but every time 701 decline code. PayPal is full of crap with all the BS about we can't change anything we have no control, well listen up PayPal this could be defined as a form of descrimination, you can't deny a loan to someone based on someone else's account, that they have no Legal obligation too, could you imagine if banks did this.................

Login to Me Too

hobbyisland
New Community Member

For everyone still wondering about the error code 701 - I have just found out that this seems to be when you have another associated paypal account with an unpaid PPWC. We switched paypal account some time back and the PPWC loan on the old one is being slowly paid off (within the minimums and no catch ups). But as this is linked (in some way ?!?!) to our new account, they will not approve a new loan until the one on the other accocunt is paid off in full - fair enough I guess...

Login to Me Too

Psound1
Contributor
Contributor

No Not Fair, if the other paypal was your account then yes fair, however in my case it is my child's account with their own ppwc loan and buisness, they are in their 20's, they are not in default, just slower repay then ppwc wants, It is not my account it is a relative!   Why should that cause me a denial, I have no legal obligation to a relatives account or loan, it's bull plain and simple.  And I still argue that it is also a form of Discrimination, since people like to throw that word around so much, I will too.  Another lie that ppwc does not tell people is that you MUST PAY BACK YOUR LOANS WITHIN 540 days, OR You have not satisfied PPWC's expectations.  The problem is what  constitutes a linked account and why?   If you see someone else's info on your credit report, should that stay and affect your credit?   The problem is that PayPal should remove these links when you can clearly show no legal connection.  Most lawyers would clearly agree, but PayPal hides behind the fact that this is not a conventional loan, not good enough, that is a false road, If I started a non conventional Loan service, I am sure I would still not be able to use Race,Age,Family Members Credit as a basis for denial, that would be Discrimination, Right?

Login to Me Too

coolcity
Contributor
Contributor

Can't be that in my case as I don't personally know anybody else who has a Paypal account. It's only a couple of days since I paid the last one off (early) so the 701 in my case could simply be that it's too early to reapply. I only looked out of curiosity to see how much I would be allowed, I don't actually want one anyway. 

Login to Me Too

gcpickers
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Everyone

Paid off my loan on Friday 5/19...appled today Sunday..got denied. This would be for my 5th PPWC loan....Dont remember the error code, but talked about my account being "linked with another PWWC Loan that vaired with expectations" Have no idea what this means...I only have one PP acct. Is this because it is too soon for them to verify the payoff? In my PP acct, it says paid off, and I imagine it owuld not allow you to re-apply if it did not register as paid off. Anyway, I am **bleep** if I cannot get the loan and or would need my payment back, as it was a big chunk. Is it easy to get your payment back? Am I not waiting long enough? Anyone's help and or contributions to these inquiries woulf be welcome...thanks

Login to Me Too

Psound1
Contributor
Contributor

@gcpickers. Uh-Oh, does not look good, if you are getting declined because of linked account message 701 or 711 you will not be approved and you will not be able to reverse your payment, this is how these idiots got me.  I've had 4 loans with them and then this.  Thanks to them I don't even want the loan now, so jokes on them.   Just curious, before you paid the lump sum off, had your loan been over 540 days old? , you see there is a little fact that PayPal does not really make clear, and that is, ALL WORKING CAPITAL LOANS MUST BE PAID BACK IN 540 days or you will never get another!  I would like a rep to come on and dispute this, but guess what they won't because it's TRUE!  

Login to Me Too

gcpickers
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for response....luckily all went through this morning ...got approved. I think you truly have to wait for the full 72hrs to get the approval. This will be my last one though...too stressful .
Login to Me Too

gcpickers
Contributor
Contributor
And my loan was 567 days old....so worked for some reason ?!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.