Error Code 646 - Working Capital , so annoyng

acamolist
Contributor
Contributor
I had already 5 successful loans with Working Capital, and im trying to apply for another one, and it constantly giving me an annoying error code 646... does anybody know what this is all about? I remember something similar happened to me on our 3rd loan in which I guess I was entering our new address, even though my profile was up-to-date their database wasn't... so not sure what seems to be the problem now ? anybody know what might be the problem ?
Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

GEKO11
Contributor
Contributor

I am having problems right now as well, but with a different code 701.

I cant even get to the part where a offer is generated.

Was your problem resolved ? Anybody else having a Code 701 .

Login to Me Too

lisameter

I'm also getting code 701 after having multiple working capital loans paid according to terms.  My last loan was repaid in 406 days.  Have you had any luck in reapplying?

Login to Me Too

Psound1
Contributor
Contributor

Any luck getting around that 701 code?  And did the letter in the mail tell you anything more in order to figure out what's going on? Thanks...

Login to Me Too

minder1973
New Community Member

any luck with getting this sorted as getting code 701 after paying back 5 loans without issue

Login to Me Too

Clueless007
Contributor
Contributor

Any resolution on this?

Login to Me Too

battyboop834
New Community Member

I am also getting code 701 this would be my forth loan and this one was paid in 205 days....and my sales have doubled. 

I have another business that has a open working capitol loan which is current and being paid, different tax id etc, and 701 says "Your account is linked to another working capitol loan that did not meet expectation" Not sure what the heck that means since it is not linked to a account in the red of any sort.

Login to Me Too

Psound1
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same 701 after paying off my 4th loan, my sales are up and this code makes no sense, I think it's a system error, but since no one at working capital can tell you anything, I guess we're just done and for how long is anyone's guess.  I would tell anyone that's thinking of paying off their current loan to take another, don't do it, your chance of getting another loan is a 50/50 crap shoot against A messed up computer program.

Login to Me Too

Psound1
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same 701 after paying off my 4th loan, my sales are up and this code makes no sense, I think it's a system error, but since no one at working capital can tell you anything, I guess we're just done and for how long is anyone's guess.  I would tell anyone that's thinking of paying off their current loan to take another, don't do it, your chance of getting another loan is a 50/50 crap shoot against A messed up computer program.

Login to Me Too

debscandles
Contributor
Contributor

I got the same thing. I have good sales, steady sales. Paid 1st one off with no problem. I am shocked.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.