Error Code 255?

kingdaddy2004
Contributor
Contributor

I keep applying for a 2nd Paypal Working Capital loan and keep getting denied with a Error 255 can some one tell me what error 255 is?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kingdaddy2004
Contributor
Contributor

No one has any idea what error 255 means?

Login to Me Too

superawwwsome
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever find out what that error meant?

Login to Me Too

kalidkover
New Community Member

No one has any idea what error 255 means?

thanks for community!

Login to Me Too

TPGifts
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having exactly the same problem. Did you ever find out what it means?
Login to Me Too

CRAZYFISH01
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting the same. I was told last week its because the system hadnt updated itself since I repaid the last loan at the beginning of the week. ..wednesday I was told wait 72 hours & apply again. Then if I was to get a different error code to call again & the customer services agent would tell me what it means. I am not so sure....had two before - never had this problem. Its worrying.

Login to Me Too

uniqueitems77
New Community Member

Have you had any luck we have been getting  this code for weeks >?

Login to Me Too

CRAZYFISH01
Contributor
Contributor
Yes -all approved yesterday . So it actually took 9-10 days from the day I paid off the last loan to stop receiving that error code. Also I did talk to a customer services agent at length a few days ago & she took more details about the business .so maybe worth a go . Good luck everyone
Login to Me Too

dombrfc2
New Community Member

Anybody any ideas as to what causes 255?

Have just passed the 9k (gbp) annual mark here (account held only 6 months and 9.1k sales). Before i reached that amount I saw code 255 on the application rejection paid - and I still do now. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.