Error Code 202

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor

Tried explorer, chrome, foxfire still can't get error code. Called number w8th no resolution.  Wtf.

Login to Me Too
142 REPLIES 142

rdimare
New Community Member

$375 dollars sitting on this stupid card for half a day now.

this is truly unreal customer service.

disguested. error 202 f u

Login to Me Too

hkuspc45
Contributor
Contributor
You're lucky it's been going on 3 days for some people
Login to Me Too

Barnaby_Wylde
Contributor
Contributor
It is now 2 o'clock in the afternoon and I've been having this problem for 3 hours now! When are they going to get this taken care of? The recording on the phone says can't verify blah blah blah...I need my money!!
Login to Me Too

GiveMeMyMoneyPP
Contributor
Contributor
I went online to find a retailer. Bought the card. Tried to activate it but got this error code. If this error has been happening for days why wouldn't they just put a tech diff banner on the top of their webpage. Idiots.
Login to Me Too

Vegoja
Contributor
Contributor
I only added enough for an item I wanted to buy that was on sale yesterday for $25 I only added $30 to cover taxes and fees the is now $49.99 again this is bs. And I tried returning the card to dollar general with the receipt and they said the card had been used wtf thx for scamming me PayPal... us paypal thx for scamming us
Login to Me Too

Rockfordhill
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal has been hacked. Welcome to the future of money. Which at this point I don't define as safe. Stay tuned folks to see what happens next.
Login to Me Too

CmonPP

Same **bleep** here!

Cmon already I have **bleep** late rent to pay!

How can this seriously go on for 3 days like this??

That's a lottttt of money they are ignoring us about lol wow.

Like that one person said, if it was their money they would be all over it.

But we just get completely ignored.

Login to Me Too

MGW4547365
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like they might be making progress. I could get to screen where its asks you if you want to add the money to your account but then it will throw an error once I clicked load it up.

Login to Me Too

Armckee
Contributor
Contributor
ITS FIXED !!! FINALLY!!! PAY YOUR BILLS PPL... HURRY B4 IT HAPPNS AGAIN!! LOL
Login to Me Too

CmonPP

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.